OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
How good is he?

Seeing that his pressing stats are on point but doesn't look exactly clinical finishing wise.

Young players cost a fortune nowadays though, especially when they've been capped for their NT's
I'm not sure how good is he, but there's definitely a Brazilian tax.

We were lucky to escape with a draw. The performance wasn't great and it took prayer to draw level. Palace had the better chances overall. I can only hope for a better display against united.

:lol: talking about Darwin

1660602509940.png

Spoiler alert. They only think Zlatan and Bruno were good signings in the last 8-9 years

They put Arry in the "mid" signings? Not a special "disaster" category all for himself? Frauds.
Maguire def needed his own category of awful. Like a James Corden tier or something.

Also, perhaps my memory is playing tricks on me but wasn’t Maguire decent for Leicester and initially for United as well? Then proceeded to only regress further and further.

Im a bit conflicted on how id feel if MU’s ownership changes. But as much as I love the bantz and laughs United has provided over the last decade, I’d prefer they stop ruining potentially great footballers and that we all get to enjoy better quality out of them individually and as a team. Especially considering they play in a different league from RM.

Maguire def needed his own category of awful. Like a James Corden tier or something.

Also, perhaps my memory is playing tricks on me but wasn’t Maguire decent for Leicester and initially for United as well? Then proceeded to only regress further and further.
My recollection of Harry at Leicester was good enough to be recognized. Not 80m worth but hey, who's complaining? Then he joined United, fell off a cliff skill-wise, and assaulted folks in Greece. **** hasn't been the same since.

Back
Top Bottom