OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Yea for what they paid for him, Keita has been pretty underwhelming for them.

Don't think it'd be a big miss, as long as they get a replacement though given Thiago's injury proneness

Liverpool have a thorough evaluation process with who they transfer in, not sure if they can find the right player this late in the summer.

Does a Keita want out?

Seems more to me that Liverpool want him out :lol:

he ended the extension talks cause he's unhappy about minutes. agree with tom though, he's always getting injured so idk what he's complaining about. having him and thiago as important MF players both being injury prone is really risky for a full season. kouadio kone is there for the taking if they can sell keita

The stuff about being open to minority investors is already a foot into a door that's been tightly shut for years. Encourages prospective buyers to gather while not denting the clubs value the way that announcing majority stakes are up for grabs would.

The fact that momentum is trending the other way is something after the quickness with which they used to shut down all ownership shake up talk over the years.

Really doubt that just selling a tiny stake is the end game here.

he ended the extension talks cause he's unhappy about minutes. agree with tom though, he's always getting injured so idk what he's complaining about. having him and thiago as important MF players both being injury prone is really risky for a full season. kouadio kone is there for the taking if they can sell keita
Imagine arguing about minutes and you're not fit to play them. Make it make sense.

Last edited:
Not to beat a dead horse but…

Liverpool had the opportunity to get Renato. I thought it was a done deal.

He would have been perfect for their system as a box to box.

Keita would have been gone by now.

Not to beat a dead horse but…

Liverpool had the opportunity to get Renato. I thought it was a done deal.

He would have been perfect for their system as a box to box.

Keita would have been gone by now.
He had an injury and that through negotiations out of order.

I get it. But for the price man….

It was worth it.
It ain't me in the negotiating room. If it were, he would have been a Liverpool player years ago before he joined Bayern. We allowed Rogers and co to waste the majority of the Suarez money. Not one of those players are still at the club.

Last edited:

Gotta be Beckham or Neville :lol:

That Knighton business pushed the conversation a few weeks ago but now there's real money getting involved...

He also owns a large stake in the Mercedes AMG F1 team so he knows how to run a slick sports operation.

The protests on Monday are gonna be massive with all this swirling around now :lol:

That's what I love about Conte. He identifies bums and gets rid of them.

Exactly the coach united needed
Conte would've quit before the end of the season once he would've seen how it is behind the scenes :lol:

Either that or they would've fired him for holding them to the fire the same way they got rid of Ralf after he spoke hard truths about what was required publicly.

He's too ambitious for the current team management who reward mediocrity

Gotta be Beckham or Neville :lol:

That Knighton business pushed the conversation a few weeks ago but now there's real money getting involved...

He also owns a large stake in the Mercedes AMG F1 team so he knows how to run a slick sports operation.

The protests on Monday are gonna be massive with all this swirling around now :lol:

I won't believe it until it actually happens. The Glazers are some dirty bastards...wouldn't be surprised if this was their ploy to quell the momentum of the protests.

But I will be taking it to God in prayer.

200w.gif

Gonna say that if Casemiro decides to go its well earned. Make that bag.

All we can do is thank him for everything he’s done and give Tchouameni the reigns at CDM, is it best for the club? No. It will, however, give him a full season to get accustomed to La Liga.

And idk why we’re even talking about running the UCL back to back, we are arguably in a far worse condition to win it this year than last year.

The truth is, with an aging midfield we are bound to have a rough/rebuild season; better sooner than later.

We defied all odds last year w/ the UCL run. Probability of a repeat is minuscule to none. It should just reinforce how absolutely insane Zidan'es 3-peat was, but now Madridistas feelin' themselves.

Can't hate on Case being offered bag. He's put in time, climbed the ranks, and won basically everything there is to win with us. Man deserves his payday. It'll be sad to see him go, but can't hate on him either.

Back
Top Bottom