⚽️THE 2022-23 FOOTY THREAD: Liverpool vs Manchester United the biggest derby in English football on 8/22

Where will Cristiano Ronaldo play this season?

• Manchester United

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Atletico Madrid

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • PSG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Borussia Dortmund

• Bayern Munich

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MLS

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • South America

• Somewhere in Saudi Arabia or Qatar

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 22 37.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

La Liga aint playing games. I love it.

These new signings are dumber than I thought. Why would you sign to a team that is in a financial disparity? Asking multiple players to reduce there salaries? Owe multiple players money who reduced their salaries previous? Is selling off everything except the city to sign players? Deading current players contracts in breach. Telling current players who are signed to leave immediately. Couldn't even retained arguably the best player in the world because of their financial irresponsibility. If this is the club that you want to play for.

YOUR A ****ING IDIOT. Your agent is worthless too.

Nike Jordan

Supporter
vlcsnap-2022-07-18-14h49m20s439.png

cs02132

Supporter
Nice win 🔴 ⚪️ 3 points to start the season

We got one with Saliba :pimp:
Zinchenko was a good pickup too

I still think we need someone who is what Pepe was supposed to be

And a clean sheet, expected zaha and ayew to get in but very happy with the performance, kept them quiet. Xhaka has been solid since preseason but of course the weakest link, need another #8 or maybe see Vieira sooner than later. Great start, lets do it again gooners

And a clean sheet, expected zaha and ayew to get in but very happy with the performance, kept them quiet. Xhaka has been solid since preseason but of course the weakest link, need another #8 or maybe see Vieira sooner than later. Great start, lets do it again gooners
Ayew is trash. Zaha been stuck at palace for years for a reason. Poor decision making skills

Ayew is trash. Zaha been stuck at palace for years for a reason. Poor decision making skills
I feel you but the one goal ayew scores a year is always against us haha I can't agree with you on Zaha though, would have loved to have him when Emery tried to get him

Story of his life.

But anyway, congrats Arsenal fans. Last year it was an ugly start with Brentford.
I’m excited about other teams actually being competitive outside of Liverpool to challenge Man City that way they don’t just steam roll everyone else and collect easy points.

Story of his life.

But anyway, congrats Arsenal fans. Last year it was an ugly start with Brentford.
I was thinking about the community shield post comments when pundits/fans were saying City needed to adjust with playing with a proper 9, but it made no sense. What happened to all of those strikers they were playing with all those years? I mean Aguero was gone for only a year. Was he not a “proper 9”?

Top Bottom