OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
We need a Mbappe & Bernardo Silva reunion….

Neymar can go.

1660767402164.jpeg

Last edited:
He also owns a large stake in the Mercedes AMG F1 team so he knows how to run a slick sports operation.

No wonder the name sounded so familiar... the INEOS guy.

I don't think he makes any operational decisions for Merc GP, but if he does end up being a potential buyer, 🤞 he'll care more about the club than the Glazers.

he owns OGC Nice as well if any United fans looking to go daydreaming about what potential ownership could look like

He was my favorite from that squad.. I wanted him at arsenal, he seemed like a wenger type player
Can't say we didn't offer a good fee for him :frown: If ever there was one player that could have changed the trajectory of Wenger's final years...

And idk why we’re even talking about running the UCL back to back, we are arguably in a far worse condition to win it this year than last year.

The truth is, with an aging midfield we are bound to have a rough/rebuild season; better sooner than later.

We defied all odds last year w/ the UCL run. Probability of a repeat is minuscule to none. It should just reinforce how absolutely insane Zidan'es 3-peat was, but now Madridistas feelin' themselves.

Can't hate on Case being offered bag. He's put in time, climbed the ranks, and won basically everything there is to win with us. Man deserves his payday. It'll be sad to see him go, but can't hate on him either.

Man I’m just glad our players/coach/club don’t think like y’all do and count themselves out before a race has even started. All I’ve seen since the day after we won the CL and all preseason is our players talking about wanting to win it again. Obviously the odds are with the field, that doesn’t mean you just give up and don’t give it your all and compete. We never would have won last season if this mindset was in our club and we were the underdog every step of the way.

Y’all really making me pull excerpts from the mission statement…

Values

Winning Spirit – Real Madrid aims for the highest achievements in all competitions in which it competes, without ever giving up

These aren’t empty words, they were on full display last season

No, English journalist saying the same thing. I don't see an improved contract here for Casemiro either. Just makes you wonder why didn't yall go after him earlier in the summer instead of chasing the lost cause FDJ deal.

No, English journalist saying the same thing. I don't see an improved contract here for Casemiro either. Just makes you wonder why didn't yall go after him earlier in the summer instead of chasing the lost cause FDJ deal.
United gonna United :lol:

Always reactive instead of proactive but if it ends up with the best DM in the world after needing one for years and years then **** :lol:

Really don't wanna get dragged into it though, been burned too many times and it has a feel of being too good to be true.

Also don't think Don Carlo would co-sign a sale in what could be his last season as a coach. He just said he didn't think Tchouameni was ready just yet this passed weekend

Back
Top Bottom