OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

And this right here is cap, although it would be a great move, we don't have a non eu spot available

Update:

Last edited:
Man I’m just glad our players/coach/club don’t think like y’all do and count themselves out before a race has even started. All I’ve seen since the day after we won the CL and all preseason is our players talking about wanting to win it again. Obviously the odds are with the field, that doesn’t mean you just give up and don’t give it your all and compete. We never would have won last season if this mindset was in our club and we were the underdog every step of the way.

Y’all really making me pull excerpts from the mission statement…

These aren’t empty words, they were on full display last season

While I truly enjoy winning and being competitive, i’m also a realist.

Last season was a fairytale season, a step below what Leicester accomplished in the Prem winning year, but running it back? Theres a reason it was never done before in the UCL. I still feel we’re the front runners to win La Liga, even without Casemiro.

But the facts are the facts, he’s 30 and we’ve MIRACULOUSLY achieved what we have with him as the only real Talent at CDM. If he wants to move on and get his last big contract you cant blame him. At the end of the day the man has a family to feed and a 5yr contract at DOUBLE his current salary….yea thats a no brainer for anyone with common sense.

As for us, its gonna be business as usual. The KCM is eventually going to be replaced, better one at a time than all 3 at once.

Edit: Also, don’t feed me this Club Mantra crap. I’m sure Man U has a similar statement somewhere on their website and they have been irrelevant for the better part of a decade now :rofl:

It’s easy to talk about your winning mentality when life is on the Up & Up. If you were around for the RM with 7 coaches in 2 years you would feel very similarly to how I do most days :smile:

Last edited:

1660836404355.png

I think if Ronaldo leaves it’s going to be a club out of nowhere. Like we won’t hear the rumors for days on in.

It’ll just happen. No stories.

Back
Top Bottom