OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: International break

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Hindsight being 20/20 Ronaldo should have never left Juve.
Going back to Man U while they were in disarray was stupid

Can’t wait to see Casemiro added to this picture

1660848678448.png

every time I look at my twitter feed, I see a new United rumor. We're link to everybody now and I'm focking sick of it man :lol: :rofl: :frown:

I mean if Chelsea are going to go for Auba.

You may as well go for Ronaldo.

United probably won’t do it but you never know.

Last edited:

Apparently they're gonna try one last time for Antony. Pulisic on loan might be an option if that doesn't go through

He's not in OL's squad for the next game due to 'Sporting reasons', looking like he's on his way to the Prem one way or another.

Gotta give it to MU if this all goes through. I mentioned they need culture guys and how Rabiot wouldn’t help that. Casemiro on the other hand epitomizes that. Just gotta see if he heals or gets consumed by the rot of MU.

Word is RM will go back into the market now, presumably for an attacker. Honestly wouldn’t mind if GMbappe will want to work a year or 2 loan for Neymar. Although I don’t see it with all the bad blood between the 2 clubs.

Not sure if getting another LW in Leao is the move. Or farmers league Nkunku. Who do y’all think RM should get?

Word is RM will go back into the market now, presumably for an attacker. Honestly wouldn’t mind if GMbappe will want to work a year or 2 loan for Neymar. Although I don’t see it with all the bad blood between the 2 clubs.

Not sure if getting another LW in Leao is the move. Or farmers league Nkunku. Who do y’all think RM should get?

This Leão is only a LW thing needs to stop. He can play either or.

ST is his natural position.

Btw why can’t Vini play RW if it comes down to it?

This Leão is only a LW thing needs to stop. He can play either or.

ST is his natural position.

Btw why can’t Vini play RW if it comes down to it?

Because he decided matches in the CL including the final as a LW, where he’s much better. And Leao isn’t a prime CR7 that you move an already established Vini for.

Because he decided matches in the CL including the final as a LW, where he’s much better. And Leao isn’t a prime CR7 that you move an already established Vini for.

I meant to just be speaking in general. I think Vini can play RW too.

That’s where he would have went if Mbappe came.

I never understood why RM were nervous about Mbappe taking Vini’s spot. Vini could have moved.

Honestly? Depay or Aubameyang

Back
Top Bottom