OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals set

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I don't understand how these pros never learn.

You have a better chance at scoring hitting it with power and aiming for the top corner. Hitting it low is not as effective

Bruh you guys watching this Turkey vs Greece penalty showdown?

Nuts.

Atmosphere must have been INSANE.

I could have sworn that ball went past the line.

Eddie needs to go. I know people have been talking about Isak, Sesko, etc but at the end of the day we really can’t do worse than Eddie. Take that 30m or whatever. Nelson had potential. But he’s injury prone and has not progressed at all. Always wanted to seem him do well tho. They gotta get busy this summer window

30 for Eddie is insane :lol: if we don’t take that and run. Would be pure profit on the books too
Crystal Palace just love strikers who can’t score

I mean, when you have bums like kolo muani on the other team, the odds are in your favor

Not sure what you’re trying to get at. Gonzalo Montiel, who hit the Cup winning PK, is struggling to find a place on Nottingham Forest’s first team. France was the more talented side and practically got ran off the field for the first 70 minutes of that final. Even after they managed to force extra time and PKs, they let Emi get in their heads. They must be mental midgets to let a “chihuahua” do that to them.

Just take the L and move on.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom