OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals set

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
This is a very French thing to do.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

if they're really about to let mendy go i wonder if they try to go hard for theo. no idea what his contract situation is, but they need a LB cause alaba can't play that role regularly. mlan says he's untouchable, but they still aren't in the best financial shape.

if they're really about to let mendy go i wonder if they try to go hard for theo. no idea what his contract situation is, but they need a LB cause alaba can't play that role regularly. mlan says he's untouchable, but they still aren't in the best financial shape.

Not sure Theo has a good taste in his mouth from his previous Madrid tenure, but he’s definitely much more complete today than he was during his first stint at Madrid.

i also doubt we’ll sign anyone this transfer window.

I don’t see RM going after Bruno, it would be too complicated. I also don’t see Theo working out here, maybe it was Zidane or playing among so many big names, or maybe the weight of the shirt and the club and his age/inexperience. But his brain just wouldn’t work in a RM shirt.

Don't see us signing Theo or Bruno, Fran is the first option to come in at LB, RM kid, is very good, cheap and we own 50% of his rights. Bruno just doesn't make any sense for a bunch of reasons

RM, Liverpool, City and I guess United will battling for some combination of Jude, Enzo and Caicedo, maybe Wirtz gets into this?

Back
Top Bottom