OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: International break

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
yall talking about Mitoma but this gonna be me if we sign another winger before getting anything in the midfield.

8DF58560-5D4C-4198-BA76-62ED394A7894.jpeg

I heard we were finished in 2020-21 then the following season we won two trophies and reached a Champions League final. I think we’ll be OK.

You should focus on surviving insolvency.
y’all gonna make conference league next year?

Talking about being called a flop after half a season being harsh then mentioning another player also with half a season under his belt as one :lol:>D
Darwin prior to injury was comparable to Rash in terms of numbers. They were calling him a flop while praising Rash. I find that very interesting.

yall talking about Mitoma but this gonna be me if we sign another winger before getting anything in the midfield.

8DF58560-5D4C-4198-BA76-62ED394A7894.jpeg
Yea still haven't replaced Wijnaldum and Hendo + Milner should be strictly bench options in 2023.

Midfield is absolutely where they should look first in the summer

Darwin prior to injury was comparable to Rash in terms of numbers. They were calling him a flop while praising Rash. I find that very interesting.
Rashford was being called to be sold a year ago after a poor individual season during which he battled re-occurring injuries that he never had surgery for and played a ton of games with. Coincided with the worst PL season ever for the club.

Don't act like he wasn't catching a ton of heat before this season :lol:. He was getting told to stop his charitable work and focus on football too, basically 'shut up and dribble'.

He's turned the corner though after getting his first full offseason to fully recover and get his mind + body right in years and we're all grateful for it.

I'm not the one calling Darwin a flop though,I believe there's a good player in there but it takes time sometimes for new signings. Not everyone is Haaland and can start fresh in a new league on a record pace. Typically takes at least a season for players to properly aclimate to a new league and country but there's less patience than ever in footy with the sums involved nowadays.

Talking about being called a flop after half a season being harsh then mentioning another player also with half a season under his belt as one :lol:>D

Antony was brought in to fill in a long running need at RW and he's provided a goal and attacking threat there that was lacked for years, hes done what he was brought to do and he's got plenty of room to grow/develop further.

Nunez was brought on to replace a club legend, very different circumstances. They've both got room to improve and I don't doubt they will.
Mane told us 2 years ago he wanted out a new challenge and Diaz came available so we copped.

But to be clear, Antony has more room to develop but you immediately say daddy darwin doesn't? Hmm you got it big dawg

Mane told us 2 years ago he wanted out a new challenge and Diaz came available so we copped.

But to be clear, Antony has more room to develop but you immediately say daddy darwin doesn't? Hmm you got it big dawg
Now show me where I said this :lol:

Improve your reading comprehension skills and look back at the following sentence in the post after the one you referenced

Show me where I said this :lol:

Improve your reading comprehension skills and peep the following sentence after
got plenty of room to grow/develop further.

If you want us pool fans to call him a flop then he can't have the room to grow/develop..

Exactly, both. Antony and Darwin.

They were both signed raw but you can tell and see the talent is there
So why call him a flop initially then smarty pants.

Daddy isn't a plug and play. We can't just put batteries in him. Some assembly is required and I trust we will do it. If it's one thing about jurgie, if you have the right attitude he can coach you up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230103_152205_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230103_152205_Twitter.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 221
I will gladly challenge my own players, coaches, and fanbase when necessary and it's all love

But when a ManUre united fan pokes out their heads without a premier league challenge or champs league to speak of it tickles me. Cockroaches know when to come out

Man my fiance was pissed when Wrexham let in that goal :lol: Replay at Sheffield is going to be brutal.

Big credit to them, they're like Southampton a decade ago with the players they keep producing.

Difference is they've been taking it to the big teams most of the time as well.

Back
Top Bottom