OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The article said it won't look like

The kit was made off a FH prediction

But FH have done a good job predicting. That’s what I mean too.

Whatever. We’ll see.

Maybe RM will make changes like they did with that terrible Carole Baskin kit from a few years ago.

Lol at that being be scandal, let me go post every two footed Vinicius takes every match or our players being smacked in the head with no calls, crying for no reason

not sure what you are on about. post em.

but yeah that’s an easy no controversy yellow card
doesn’t get any clearer than that
yet, we know other clubs are getting that yellow. you won’t address it but it’s obvious.

not sure what you are on about. post em.

but yeah that’s an easy no controversy yellow card
doesn’t get any clearer than that
yet, we know other clubs are getting that yellow. you won’t address it but it’s obvious.
You can go into every match and find something that should be carded, it's a pointless. Because I can show something from a Barca match that should have been carded, it's just a dumb cycle.

damn i can't believe we landed cancelo out of nowhere. I've been wanting him for years now and he's exactly what we need with maz being out for a while with myocarditis. hopefully the change of scenery will turn around his form

damn i can't believe we landed cancelo out of nowhere. I've been wanting him for years now and he's exactly what we need with maz being out for a while with myocarditis. hopefully the change of scenery will turn around his form
he’s great when he’s kept happy. apparently there’s a 70m option to buy. not sure he’s worth that when there’s lots of young talent out there

Cancelo to Bayern??

Is Rico Lewis that good they can move forward with just him and Walker?

Speaking of loans though, is Gravenberch available vtotheinay vtotheinay ?

I know he's hardly played this season, could be a decent loqn option for United after Donny and Eriksen went down

Cancelo to Bayern??

Is Rico Lewis that good they can move forward with just him and Walker?

Speaking of loans though, is Gravenberch available vtotheinay vtotheinay ?

I know he's hardly played this season, could be a decent loqn option for United after Donny and Eriksen went down

according to a report a few days ago he doesn't want a loan and wants to prove himself here. pool scouts were at our match last week then tried to inquire about a loan also and he shut it down. anything can happen though, after nagelsmann pump faked him into thinking he was starting on Friday then didn't

according to a report a few days ago he doesn't want a loan and wants to prove himself here. pool scouts were at our match last week then tried to inquire about a loan also and he shut it down. anything can happen though, after nagelsmann pump faked him into thinking he was starting on Friday then didn't
Damn Nagelsmann doesn't mess with him like that?

Maybe half a season under his former manager might be enticing, need reinforcements at that position and he needs playing time. He missed out on the WC because of how little he's been playing.

Damn.....Cancelo was so good for us last year. Can't believe he's gone. And we're not deep at fullback as it is....

He's growing senile because Drogba was one of the biggest divers the Prem has ever seen :rofl:

It was always wild cause he was strong as hell and would regularly be able to hold up 2 CB's at a time then throw himself to the ground with from touch of a feather shortly after :lol:

Back
Top Bottom