OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
4CA178F8-69F0-4713-91AE-7F1D52196408.jpeg
8E27D18E-19F6-49AE-8BB1-0272B5236DDD.jpeg

Armada Armada

368345D3-C7A3-48A4-9986-9D371A45D8C9.jpeg

All of these problems could be fixed if we commit to him and Julian up too. Alvarez can do that all extra false 9 work. Haaland the least of problems rn not even a problem. Our players need to adapt to Haaland he doesn’t need to adapt to them.

And yea kane would’ve been the better fit rn but Kane is a complete player in his prime we forget Haaland still 22 with tons of room to grow

Best match I've ever seen from him for Spurs
Easily. Although he was great in the first half of last match against City funny enough. He showed his strength which is incredible workrate and the ability to be great defensively, and his offensive touches were fine which has been a massive weakness.

All of these problems could be fixed if we commit to him and Julian up too. Alvarez can do that all extra false 9 work. Haaland the least of problems rn not even a problem. Our players need to adapt to Haaland he doesn’t need to adapt to them.
Your players or your coach? Direct through balls on the floor or over the top just isn’t what y’all do. It’s definitely a problem even if y’all got other ones currently.

Your players or your coach? Direct through balls on the floor or over the top just isn’t what y’all do. It’s definitely a problem even if y’all got other ones currently.
Players. Pep has said they need to find him more Pep has always preached not being dumb on the ball and being smart but being smart /= being overly cautious. Overly cautious is coming from complacency and doing the bare minimum of the style of play that’s on the players.

Yea Kane's style of play definitely fit Citeh better, he's as good a playmaker/facilititator and as adept at hold up play as he is finishing.

They would've ran away with the league for the duration of his time there had they gotten him imo.

Haaland is an old school target man no.9 playing in a not so old school set up :lol:

I Haaland has more to his game and it’s there to grow seen the signs on the pitch with how he can pass the ball along. Will it ever be Kane level of play maker no but he has more there in a different way. What he does great right now tho is being ignored by the players on the pitch and that’s not on him.

Last edited:
Players. Pep has said they need to find him more Pep has always preached not being dumb on the ball and being smart but being smart /= being overly cautious. Overly cautious is coming from complacency and doing the bare minimum of the style of play that’s on the players.
interesting how there was no KDB from the start as he is the only player who plays passes like that. Pep still needs to figure this out because that wasn’t it. Y’all need some pace on the wings too.

interesting how there was no KDB from the start as he is the only player who plays passes like that. Pep still needs to figure this out because that wasn’t it. Y’all need some pace on the wings too.
I think KDB thing was just rotation he had been a bit leggy the last couple games. Only thing I’m really going at Pep for rn is centerback selection. Akanji has done as well as you can expect from him but if Dias and Laporte are fit play them maybe they can’t go full 90s rn but they need to be out there

Barca have been extremely poor in this first half. You got 4 central midfielders on the field and damn near nothing going forward

people have been harsh on raphinha. he hasn’t exceeded expectations but all he’s done is put numbers up with the limited time he’s had. it’s hard because dembele takes all his preferred space.
he’s been responsible for both goals.

Y’all can have the top 15, you know who I’m rolling with :pimp:.

75ABDA8F-9982-4114-AB75-108F167AF05E.jpeg
Not a bad shout but he wasn't really at the peak of his powers in England. He started his prime the later years of his first United stint but he was only 23 when he won he first B'Dor.

Unfortunately Real got the majority of his prime/best years so hard for me to rank him ahead of guys who spent their peaks in the Prem when it comes to Prem strikers/forwards.

That season is def one of the greatest I've seen in the Prem individually though, that's the season he became the best in the world

Back
Top Bottom