OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Happy to get the win but really needed more goals to feel confident. I liked how Spurs looked first half. And congrats to Harry :pimp:

Not knowing the manager, I’m rolling with

7E3EC5A7-0F68-45A2-B486-B27F355D7605.jpeg

:rofl:

Pioli has benched Leão twice during these contract negotiations.

Nice gesture from Leão but man he doesn’t look happy.

Just know- you're bantering us while you're only celebrating having squad unity, not having dressing room leaks, being top 4, not having ole but a real manager.

If that's what united fans use to measure success these days boy I was right- you're rivals are Everton now...
Lmfaoooo my guy you’re in 10th!!!!!! Tuck that little bird chest back in and get some wins under your belt.. went from discussing Bellingham to worrying about over paying for macallister, and you worrying about our level of rivals? y’all down bad bad

Last edited:
More indicators that the upper execs are already thinking of a new coach for next season, regardless of what trophy haul we have this season under Carlo

DA883978-0A69-4CA7-A10F-F6C101534031.jpeg

Lmfaoooo my guy you’re in 10th!!!!!! Tuck that little bird chest back in and get some wins under your belt.. went from discussing Bellingham to worrying about over paying for macallister, and you worrying about our level of rivals? y’all down bad bad

Shut the **** up please

Manchester United is a joke. You put together half of a decent season and you have the audacity to believe that you’re world beaters?

Please sit down and remember the pathetic club you are. A Carabao Cup final and a potential top 4 finish doesn’t change a thing. United is irrelevant.

Yeah but that’s just silly business. A loan deal..no long term issues if he doesn’t work out. That was dumb of Madrid not to get him

Shut the **** up please

Manchester United is a joke. You put together half of a decent season and you have the audacity to believe that you’re world beaters?

Please sit down and remember the pathetic club you are. A Carabao Cup final and a potential top 4 finish doesn’t change a thing. United is irrelevant.
I can feel the pain my brother… I love this for you. And it’s not about us.. its about y’all!

My dog was out here posting champions league pictures to justify league form.. I can’t 😂😂😂😂😂

Don’t even get me started on how we came to the market after you lot and no one is even talking about you anymore… mans don’t want you, waste men

Yeah but that’s just silly business. A loan deal..no long term issues if he doesn’t work out. That was dumb of Madrid not to get him
Yea Madrid gets high off their supposed superiority to other clubs just cuz they've won some champions leagues recently

I can feel the pain my brother… I love this for you. And it’s not about us.. its about y’all!

My dog was out here posting champions league pictures to justify league form.. I can’t 😂😂😂😂😂

Don’t even get me started on how we came to the market after you lot and no one is even talking about you anymore… mans don’t want you, waste men
A few of y'all need to come up for some air with the amount of neck y'all giving us right now. Y'all start to look like an actual consistent football club after all these years and y'all don't know how to act. Humble ya selves.

The weirdest part is their justification being an injury prone midfielder turned RB, an injury prone RB who has given us his best years quite some time ago, and an unregistered Castilla player who is still on loan…..

The weirdest part is their justification being an injury prone midfielder turned RB, an injury prone RB who has given us his best years quite some time ago, and an unregistered Castilla player who is still on loan…..
They tell him to play Vinicius Tobias because he's our future RB, every club in the managers to bring young players along except for Carlo led teams

Right but youre not going to trust our RB spot to an unproven Castilla player.
That's point right there, players wouldn't be unproven if you actually played them throughout the season, instead over working the likes of Carvajal, for whatever reason they didn't bring in new signings, you as a coach gotta make something shake

That's point right there, players wouldn't be unproven if you actually played them throughout the season, instead over working the likes of Carvajal, for whatever reason they didn't bring in new signings, you as a coach gotta make something shake

That works at mid table teams like Atleti, throwing **** at the walls and seeing what sticks

If Cancelo is available for a loan and he’s proven top level quality why would you not go for it?

That works at mid table teams like Atleti, throwing **** at the walls and seeing what sticks

If Cancelo is available for a loan and he’s proven top level quality why would you not go for it?
That's nonsense, Barca started Balde, Man City Rico Lewis, when Liverpool won the CL, Trent & Robinson were young AF, Kimmich started young at Bayern, Reece James at Chelsea the year the won CL.

We played Hakimi at the age 18 when won the CL, Tobias is considered that type of talent.

I’m not enjoying all of this.

You guys used to banter better before.

This is low quality banter.

Back
Top Bottom