OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Armada is looking for anything right now from City Twitter Blue fans.

This is going to be fun. :lol:

8FF6605E-57B2-425D-BC85-971300DB35CE.jpeg

A34A509F-5456-4B30-9A48-7CDFFD670E0F.jpeg

BBD9383A-61F2-4A10-B663-6157AA8C1718.jpeg
That same account was cited by someone in here yesterday not me when acknowledging how serious the allegations where but now I can’t Mention the other stuff that account posted? :lol: The dude is a legal and finance expert

No I don’t actually. I don’t care which club does it.. it’s shady and absolutely a way to funnel an owners money into a club to further on field success.

No I don’t actually. I don’t care which club does it.. it’s shady and absolutely a way to funnel an owners money into a club to further on field success.
That’s fair I’m with that lemme know when the league throw some allegations at them too.

That same account was cited by someone in here yesterday not me when acknowledging how serious the allegations where but now I can’t Mention the other stuff that account posted? :lol: The dude is a legal and finance expert

But he’s a City fan.

Come on man :lol:

But he’s a City fan.

Come on man :lol:
Again I wasn’t the first time site him and he is but he also acknowledges that we should be relegated if this stuff is proven true. That dude is usually fair and pessimistic rightly so about stuff like this and just calls it down the line and doesn’t make excuses for the club he’s even called out how some of the Pr statements they’ve leaked to journalist are BS he just gets to the core of how this stuff shakes out legally and what the possibilities are

Don't think they need more back up wingers

Yea Fab was talking up the clubs relationship with his agent earlier and so are Sport apparently

Is he on the outside with Xavi already though?

I wouldn't understand the club spending big on a winger again, probably the deepest positon I'm the squad rn, but he's a great talent.

Would be real surprised to see Barca let him go too.

United have a much bigger need up top though especially for that sum. Need a no.9 before anything else, then a ball progressing CM to complement Casemiro.

Don't think this should be a hard or close vote :lol:

The Iberian x Ukraine bid is kinda wild :lol:, absolutely nothing in common outside of politics. The other joint bids are understandable given geographical or cultural ties.

City messed up when they were claiming to have the largest revenue but couldn't sellout CL matches
Can't fill out their stadium yet they claimed more commercial revenue than the likes of Madrid, Barca, Bayern, PSG, Arsenal, Liverpool and United :lol:

Don't think this should be a hard or close vote :lol:

The Iberian x Ukraine bid is kinda wild :lol:, absolutely nothing in common outside of politics. The other joint bids are understandable given geographical or cultural ties.

Lack of infrastructure will hurt the South American bid. The Iberian bid will be strong, and the distance from there to Ukraine won’t be that much worse than the distance between some of the South American cities.

For all we know Chelsea is next.

To be honest, Chelsea have been monitored for years since day one :lol:

Chelsea got transfer ban because of the non-registered minors that played in games without permission and third-party influence like paying money to family members/agents. The third party influence was actually legal until 2017 or 2018 I don't remember what year. After that, they stopped doing it

It has nothing with the FFP situation. Because of that, the club has plenty of assets that they can flip into revenue if they need to

For the 2022-2023 transfers moves, thanks to the debt waived by Roman plus installment payments & long contracts they can avoid FFP violation. It was really mindblown that Benfica accepted installment payments for Enzo at the last minute

For the 2022-2023 transfers moves, thanks to the debt waived by Roman plus installment payments & long contracts they can avoid FFP violation. It was really mindblown that Benfica accepted installment payments for Enzo at the last minute
Over 1 billion of the Chelsea sale was for transfer. Roman made sure Chelsea would have no debt owed and made sure owners had to spend if they wanted to buy the club. Chelsea also makes a good amount on youth sale

Back
Top Bottom