OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Cats in here talking about if other clubs would of been able to get Silva and Aguero other clubs would of had a chance to win the league :rofl:

We spent a total of 65-70 mill on both. Where was yall trying to buy Silva for 30? Yaya was a Barca reject no one wanted. Those 3 with Kompany led the team from 11-15 until we were able to get KDB(Chelsea reject) and Sane who both were only seriously pursued by Bayern Munich after having to bid over each other.

Who was lining up to buy Dias, Ederson, Fernandinho from the Portuguese and Ukrainian league? No one wanted Sterling for his poor stint with Liverpool. World Class talent but other clubs slept on? Yeah totally unfair City only gets the best players. Yall slept on Alvarez but City cheated on him too right?

Haaland, Stones, Walker, Bernardo Silva, Mahrez are the only players that come to mind where multiple clubs were salivating over but its whatever tho. Pitchforks have been out for City the moment we won the league 10 years ago, it ain't nothing new.

Idc if they investigate City...its whatever. But if they investigate them then they better investigate Chelsea

All this stuff about “this is what La Liga should do” “this is what should happen”.

Na bro. This is a Spanish issue.

Good luck changing a culture when more than half of them idolize Franco.

200% correct about the culture. Until that changes this will always happen there.

Games like this make me wanna play Career Mode until I get cheesed by a scripted goal and delete the game in anger

Poor Wrexham.
Eh they've overachiever already. Very good run for a team that's probably got a total operating budget equal to Sheffield's front line alone. Fact they could have won and were in it to the end, is something they can be proud about; Mullin getting injured really changed the game tho.

True. They should have won last game.

Still impressive they kept close with a team that was in the EPL last year.
That's the most cruel part. Shouldn't have even been playing this game but they shot themselves in the foot over and over :smh:

RDT-20230207-1431288837345170311057607.webp

I hear this often but how is it possible for them to not sell out games? Are ticket prices high or are there really not that many City fans?
On one of my trips to Manchester we (city friend and I) decided to stay through the week to see city , after catching a United game at the weekend. Mind you, I had to purchase our United tickets months in advance and from someone off Reddit who was a season ticket owner. For city we literally showed up to the ticket box and got our pick of anywhere in the stadium and they were reasonably affordable. You cannot do that for United games and I hear the same for most of the bigger English clubs. I’m assuming this boils down to the demand and the amount of fans that travel internationally to attend. I think for ucl games city even went as far as giving them away but that’s more to do with their protest of UEFA … wonder if they will keep that same energy with the FA

Back
Top Bottom