OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
If this is true then Man U are down worse than we thought

They’re panicking. :lol:

Know what this reminds me of?

1659916626491.jpeg

Wouldn't be mad at that at all

The only player I know that they're locked in on is Bellingham

I mean you guys need attackers. Benzema won’t last forever.

I feel like Milan & Pioli finally get it. The attack has to go thru Leão (took them long enough honestly). Barring injury I’m expecting Leão to go 15+10 this year.

But still no new contract. RM could get him next Summer for €100. Mbappe isn’t walking thru that door. I feel like RM have to.

I see him going to the premier league

Liverpool already spent money on Nuñez. So that’s out. City have Haaland but Grealish is always a question, maybe there. But that’s it, those are the only places.

Also RM or Barça are every Portuguese boy dream. Barça? Nope, too many levers.

So it’s going to be Real Madrid man. I’m telling you.

EDIT - Dark horse PSG. If they get rid of Neymar or Messi isn’t renewed by next Summer. Campos might go get his guy. Mbappe and Leão would literally be scary. Fastest most technical attack in the world. :sick:

Last edited:
Well to be fair the Knicks have always been a joke, and some how only managed to win 2 championships dispite being in the NBA for the entire existence of the league.

Man U is more like the post Dr Buss Lakers if LeBron never went there and got them the bubble ring.

Great historic franchise being run into the ground by terrible ownership.

Like the Knicks are the worst org in all of sports or something smh

Well to be fair the Knicks have always been a joke, and some how only managed to win 2 championships dispite being in the NBA for the entire existence of the league.

Man U is more like the post Dr Buss Lakers if LeBron never went there and got them the bubble ring.

Great historic franchise being run into the ground by terrible ownership.

If there was a Football team that’d be the Knicks….

It’d be Spurs.

Pains me to say.

Back
Top Bottom