OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Let's see how it ends up going because I still dont know what's changed since the day that he made the decision and the u-turn now :lol:

Got a feeling it won't end well

Announcing a coach is staying after a season ending Clasico L would be strange in most circumstances. In this one the club president literally put out a propaganda piece regarding goal line tech he voted against.

I had a patient yeatersay, older Haitian man rocking a Barca shirt. I asked him if he caught the match and the first thing he starts talking about is the “robbery.”

This is now the most propagandized fanbase in all of football bar none. This job has went from one of the most demanding where you not only had to win but also play a certain style, to one where you get away with projection and playing victim and your fanbase will eat it up.

Fwiw from a results standpoint I think Xavi is doing as expected from a broke squad that relies on teenagers. And it’s not his fault the club and recruitment is a mess. With that said I’m happy he extended and I think he’s not a big match manager.

Announcing a coach is staying after a season ending Clasico L would be strange in most circumstances. In this one the club president literally put out a propaganda piece regarding goal line tech he voted against.

I had a patient yeatersay, older Haitian man rocking a Barca shirt. I asked him if he caught the match and the first thing he starts talking about is the “robbery.”

This is now the most propagandized fanbase in all of football bar none. This job has went from one of the most demanding where you not only had to win but also play a certain style, to one where you get away with projection and playing victim and your fanbase will eat it up.

Fwiw from a results standpoint I think Xavi is doing as expected from a broke squad that relies on teenagers. And it’s not his fault the club and recruitment is a mess. With that said I’m happy he extended and I think he’s not a big match manager.
This deff screams "we couldnt afford/find anyone better". I do think he's done well.. but this is very unlike BARCA of old.. but maybe more in line with broke BARCA of current.

Brighton gifted us that one. I’m all for playing out the back but you gotta be smart know when to and when not to. That was lunacy for them to keep trying to pass out the back under that pressure

Has RDZ's head been turned?

Feels like Brighton's form has fallen off a cliff since he started getting floated for big jobs around Europe

Welp, probably for the best. Not much to play for this season.

Hopefully he can make it to the Copa this summer healthy and good to go.

Back
Top Bottom