OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Portugalol

We really are gonna get bounced out of the group stage. ****. Which might be a good thing since I don’t think my new boss at work is gonna have it with me taking a whole month off like i usually do for the euros and mundial

Brazil's attack heading into Qatar has been restoring that feeling man :pimp:

They're beyond stacked

Just hoping that backline is gonna hold up cause they definitely have the quality everywhere else to win it all

The Nations League Final Four is set

20220927_181456.jpg

At 37 the wash looks to be here for Ronaldo.
Man's got more mileage on him than a 95 Honda Accord :lol:

Probably wasn't the best idea to miss out on all of preseason outside of the last week in hindsight...

He hasn't been playing enough to get in a good match rhythm so it's not gonna magically change playing for Portugal.

Still think he can be effective in the proper role but that role definitely isn't being the main/star man for club and country playing 90 minutes at 37 :lol:

His time as a talisman is up no matter how much he might not feel like it is.

Need a Brazil France final
As long as it's not a repeat of '98 :lol:

They've got the talent but I don't think Les Bleus have the juice this time around. Damn near impossible to repeat and they've got so much other **** going on around the team that it'll be an uphill battle getting back to the final imo.

Also been in poor form internationally for almost 2 years now

rolaholic rolaholic I like Dalot but even I wouldn’t start him over Mendes or Cancelo.

Nuno Mendes clamps players up, is left footed, and will blow by you. He is going to be a top 3-5 LB soon.

Cancelo - well, you guys already know how good he is.

Honestly wouldn't hate Portugals chances on that side of the bracket if they had another coach :lol:, they've got quality everywhere.

Think Belgium really should be primed for another deep run to cap off that golden generations prime after finishing 3rd in Russia.

Ronaldo sucked he missed chances. But that’s not even why I’m pissed.

Santos conceded in the first 15 mins.

This Spain squad isn’t that good man, we should attacked them. That’s what’s infuriating.

The game plan since min 1 was ridiculous. This man doesn’t know what to do with all this quality.

The question is… is Argentina ready?
Now or never coming off that Copa win last year, they've also got a squad rn... very balanced and well organized.

Elite keeper, solid defence, good midfield and elite forwards.

It's crazy that even their B team midfield now looks stronger than their starting midfield in 2018 :lol:

It’s just so crazy. Portugal has so many professional Managers. We have so many talented managers to choose from.

Abel Ferreira is over in Brazil at Palmeiras running things and making history. Becoming an official São Paulistano.

(Rumored he may be next to take the Brazil job next).

Here we are stuck with an old deluded old man for no reason - while others are thriving.

Damn man 😤

Has a manager at a big club/country ever outright said something along those lines?
Dude literally said he doesn't care because he's getting paid

Back
Top Bottom