OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: International break

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Has a manager at a big club/country ever outright said something along those lines?
Dude literally said he doesn't care because he's getting paid

I swear the things Portuguese Managers say would shock all of you :lol:

It was never just “Mourinho”…

It’s many of them :lol:

It never makes headlines because it’s Portugal tho.

I’m at a very few and far German restaurant here and they named a drink after none other than
79473D8E-77F9-4A86-9AA7-499DE69DFD75.jpeg

Nuno Espírito Santo was the chillest Portuguese Manager I’ve ever seen….

I really miss him, I love that man.

You new? This has been going on for years.

Portugal with all this talent and this manager forcing them to play timid and scared.

How can Santos take Portugal deep in the WC? It’s NOT POSSIBLE. He’s out of league. He’s never had this much talent. He has no idea what to do with it

He’s used to mediocre players and parking the bus. That’s it.
Figo gracefully bowed out at 34 to let the youth shine. Cristiano is 37. I know he's your boy but he should be doing the same. Should not be playing for 90 minutes. He is old and slow now and needs to accept that.

As long as it's not a repeat of '98 :lol:

They've got the talent but I don't think Les Bleus have the juice this time around. Damn near impossible to repeat and they've got so much other **** going on around the team that it'll be an uphill battle getting back to the final imo.

Also been in poor form internationally for almost 2 years now

They’re also up against the infamous curse of the WC champions :nerd:

Ghanaians really be a cheat code for some European teams :lol:

Spain just became the latest with Nico. Hope they don't do him dirty like they did his brother inaki.

France (desailly), holland (memphis), England (welbeck), ireland (naughton), italy (balotelli), germany ( asamoah, boateng). Pretty sure there are others too that I can't remember.

Figo gracefully bowed out at 34 to let the youth shine. Cristiano is 37. I know he's your boy but he should be doing the same. Should not be playing for 90 minutes. He is old and slow now and needs to accept that.

Bruh, like I said he played like ****.

But Portugal lost that game the second they came out playing like cowards under Santos.

Why is “You Mexicans” trending on Twitter? :lol:

What’s happening in the game vs Colombia right now? :lol:

Whoa, they paused the game at Levi Stadium because the Mexican Fans keep doing their “Puto” chant.

😳

Back
Top Bottom