OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals set

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
20220928_130255.jpg

Damn didn't know the apparel was doing it like this Coupé It Coupé It luisfigo luisfigo sfc415 sfc415 :pimp:

Nike always comes correct with everything but the kits I swear :lol: :smh:

After some reflection, I would like to inform you that I have officially decided to end my career as a professional football player. At this point, I can only thank God first for having trained me and led me to the highest levels that sport can offer. Many thanks also to all the clubs I passed through that were@jec_oficial @cruzeiro @slbenfica @chelseafcJiangsu e@palmeirasI will always carry you and your fans in my heart. Gratitude also to the Brazilian Football Team@cbf_futebolfor having given me the pleasure of playing two World Cups, which was a dream come true. Also grateful to all the teammates, employees, coaches and directors that I had the pleasure to work with. To my family, mother, children, brothers and true friends, thank you so much for being by my side unconditionally during all these years, vibrating for my every achievement as if it were yours, which has always been my greatest strength and motivation. I will go in other directions, but with the same happiness and courage that I had since I was little, when, against all expectations, I left my city in the countryside of Rio de Janeiro to conquer the world. Thanks for everything, football!

D37967B9-AF19-4991-A267-FF5983D37B93.gif

230FEA51-46AA-4D98-A7F4-1CC48F826D8F.gif

CZu2OpcXEAARsP5.jpg

20220928_130255.jpg

Damn didn't know the apparel was doing it like this Coupé It Coupé It luisfigo luisfigo sfc415 sfc415 :pimp:

Nike always comes correct with everything but the kits I swear :lol: :smh:

the jacket, drill top, hoodie, and pants are all fire. nike site has all them as coming soon.

after seeing the home kit in action, its still bad but not as bad as those initial leaks.. it's suppose to resemble wearing the portuguese flag so thats why they have the red and the diagonal green. that concept is better than the execution but ill still buy it.

All my teams are underdogs :pimp: Can't wait for my Argentina or my France or my Brazil or my Germany to win the Cup :pimp:

one of the things i look forward to during the world cup is seeing people scrambling to buy new gear and talking out of their *** saying theyre 1/16th of whichever country is making a deep run. theyll be like "my great great great grandfather's cousin is from so and so and ive always wanted to visit said country." :lol:

on the flip side of that, theres also people with really fascinating heritage and family history that i enjoy learning about.

one of the things i look forward to during the world cup is seeing people scrambling to buy new gear and talking out of their *** saying theyre 1/16th of whichever country is making a deep run. theyll be like "my great great great grandfather's cousin is from so and so and ive always wanted to visit said country." :lol:

on the flip side of that, theres also people with really fascinating heritage and family history that i enjoy learning about.
Hey!

But if our great grandparents are from said country are we good? :nerd:

Fwiw i root for the Netherlands and the Koreans, for heritage purposes.

the jacket, drill top, hoodie, and pants are all fire. nike site has all them as coming soon.

after seeing the home kit in action, its still bad but not as bad as those initial leaks.. it's suppose to resemble wearing the portuguese flag so thats why they have the red and the diagonal green. that concept is better than the execution but ill still buy it.
i think they messed up, they coulda made the green a subtle swoosh

BRUH, Im so over it. Last night at Argentina v Jamaica I spent half the time looking at the people and the kits they were wearing. Tons of Mexixans and Central Americans wearing an Argentina kit acting like they are guacho.

Dont even get me started on the Jamaicans all wearing their favorite EPL teams. I saw more Arsenal jamaica color kits than actual Jamaica kits. Attending football matches Ive come to the conclusion that a ton of people have identity issues.

Looked at his Wiki and it says he was eligible to play for the US :nerd:. See this is why we need Klinsmann back, he would be on a plane to England right now with a fresh passport for TAA.
You got me curious and I did the same, apparently his grandma used to date SAF :lol::wow:

Has an uncle that works for United too.

BRUH, Im so over it. Last night at Argentina v Jamaica I spent half the time looking at the people and the kits they were wearing. Tons of Mexixans and Central Americans wearing an Argentina kit acting like they are guacho.

This is so true. :lol:

I appreciate their support. Most latin american neutrals seem to gravitate to Brazil, so it makes me smile when they join us.

Dont even get me started on the Jamaicans all wearing their favorite EPL teams. I saw more Arsenal jamaica color kits than actual Jamaica kits. Attending football matches Ive come to the conclusion that a ton of people have identity issues.

Arsenal is the official club of Jamaica tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom