OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Tatically, it made the most sense based on personnel and the system they were attempting to play. If you don't see that, then I don't know else to tell yah.
They were missing creativity in the final third. Bringing on Jordan Henderson made no sense. I would have left Bellingham on and replaced mount with foden.

They were missing creativity in the final third. Bringing on Jordan Henderson made no sense. I would have left Bellingham on and replaced mount with foden.
I would have taken Mount off first and slot Bellingham into his position. He would be able to orchestrate the offense behind Kane. Henderson would be subbed on for Mount to pair with Declan. You need the 2 holding mids to break up play and both have the ability to send in long range pinpoint passes. I would have had Foden come on to replace Sterling.

My boy was saying Ronaldo might go to Flamengo.

I think that’d be pretty cool.

is this your boy?

ESPN's Chris Broussard Under Fire for Homosexuality Comments - Variety

Can’t believe any transfer rumors that come out during the world cup. Most of these guys aren’t focused on their club situation right now
7E814D57-5F1C-4517-BBAE-84286A231BFA.jpeg

I stg it's only American media pushing this cotdamb rumor :smh: . I'm sick of it honestly.

It's fake news is Fabrizio doesn't confirm it

Back
Top Bottom