OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Would be the wildest transfer in recent memory...

I'm sure Emery could be persuasive but I'd be shocked if they beat the other big boys in the league to his sig

A117B6CB-217A-4941-820D-DF3E5FFE7D79.jpeg

Must be nice...Flo really made it a personal mission never to miss out on these Brazilian wunderkinds after Neymar :lol:

There's also talk of his people insisting on an anti-Haaland clause

Anyone else get serious Kaka vibes from Félix? The easy he seems to glide with the ball so effortlessly a lot of the time reminds me of no other.

He's been showing a lot more than I've seen from him under Cholo, understandably, and definitely feel he's got that potential in him under the right set up...

this might end bad :lol:

This is stupid in a country like the US that’s heavily immigrant based. Most soccer fans aren’t white Americans, so who are they trying to cater to with this accent thing?

Also, a lot of people who are born in the US have somewhat of a “foreign” accent because of the neighborhoods they grew up in. Among my friend circle you can tell that a lot of us grew up in 99% immigrant neighborhoods just by our accents alone. Are they seriously saying that people from these areas (that have infinitely more soccer fans) are turned off by hearing Spanish accents :lol:

Keep shooting yourself in the foot MLS :lol: you’d think they’d hire MORE “foreign” accented commentary to help grow the sport instead of hiring more generic and bland Americans. US soccer culture is always so alienating

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom