OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
This is stupid in a country like the US that’s heavily immigrant based. Most soccer fans aren’t white Americans, so who are they trying to cater to with this accent thing?

Also, a lot of people who are born in the US have somewhat of a “foreign” accent because of the neighborhoods they grew up in. Among my friend circle you can tell that a lot of us grew up in 99% immigrant neighborhoods just by our accents alone. Are they seriously saying that people from these areas (that have infinitely more soccer fans) are turned off by hearing Spanish accents :lol:

Keep shooting yourself in the foot MLS :lol: you’d think they’d hire MORE “foreign” accented commentary to help grow the sport instead of hiring more generic and bland Americans. US soccer culture is always so alienating

IMO, This is more evidence that this MLS/Apple deal was done out of desperation. Why didn't they think of this before cutting off all the local broadcasters for all these teams? :lol:

This is stupid in a country like the US that’s heavily immigrant based. Most soccer fans aren’t white Americans, so who are they trying to cater to with this accent thing?

Also, a lot of people who are born in the US have somewhat of a “foreign” accent because of the neighborhoods they grew up in. Among my friend circle you can tell that a lot of us grew up in 99% immigrant neighborhoods just by our accents alone. Are they seriously saying that people from these areas (that have infinitely more soccer fans) are turned off by hearing Spanish accents :lol:

Keep shooting yourself in the foot MLS :lol: you’d think they’d hire MORE “foreign” accented commentary to help grow the sport instead of hiring more generic and bland Americans. US soccer culture is always so alienating

Our tech overlords are completely out of touch with reality. Nothing new.

Screenshot_20221207_125302.jpg

:rofl:

20221207_125509.jpg

Dr Sciglio's a proud Milan boy though and through :lol:

If Apple is focusing hiring on American broadcasters, I hope it means our Portland boys got picked up. Zivin is a great play by play guy.

As a side note, im glad I get this MLS service for "free". Id still pay for it, but now I wont feel obligated to complain about the quality.

I honestly don’t see Felix moving this Winter because I don’t think Atleti will accept the fact that they can’t get their money back.

They just won’t accept that L.

Felix might have to staying jail another 6 months.

They’re doing this but make the majority of the population who live in coastal cities are forced to listen to Chris ****ing Collinsworth every Sunday

For the first time since FIFA 09 Ronnie’s rating has gone down in an update/cycle
A320E3C5-8CA9-476B-ADAD-7652944C9810.png

Back
Top Bottom