⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called Salah a reject and I also said it's only because Mou refused to give him a real chance. Salah scalped us for a reason at FC Basel and it's because he can play.

There are several guys who Chelsea deemed expendable that should still be there. Salah and KDB being the main ones

Jeezuz... what terrible football...

People talking about Dyche being a good English manger but got dayum, burnley plays kick ball or kick it to corner & run for the ball... just pitiful... some of the worst football I’ve ever seen at what’s considered top flight.

Arsenal should be up 2-nil against a stupid looking side like this...

I remember last year when kos scored the super late winner I posted how I was amped as **** going to work, driving There all fast.. then jape told me I need to calm down Burnley are trash :lol: :blush:

I’m not even sure burnley work on passing, just kick the ball away & hope someone wearing the same shirt as you gets the ball...

Holy crap burnley doesn’t even keep any kind of shape... They’re all just running around the pitch...

Last edited:
Son wtf happened to Bernardo?

He’s struggled a bit adjusting to the league and the system. A good journalist that writes about city wrote a article explaining it. He also hasn’t been able to get much time in the preferred position city have for him in midfield caus Silva and KDB have been out of this world this season.

He will come good though I have faith the talent is clearly there he just needs time. OG Silva took time to adjust to the league in his early days and Mancini managed him well. I have faith Pep will do the same for Bernardo

Last edited:
He’s struggled a bit adjusting to the league and the system. A good journalist that writes about city wrote a article explaining it. He also hasn’t been able to get much time in the preferred position city have for him in midfield caus Silva and KDB have been out of this world this season.

So basically thats what he gets for not wearing red instead?

So basically thats what he gets for not wearing red instead?

Basically it’ll be better for him in the long run to be under a manager that allows creative players to grow and express themselves especially in big games then one that wouldn’t.

Basically it’ll be better for him in the long run to be under a manager that allows creative players to grow and express themselves especially in big games then one that wouldn’t.

D57B0693-6096-48E7-ACDE-E2D9D242EA54.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom