⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely that's not legal for Vlahovic and Juve to have a supposed contract like that?

There's nothing I can see as illegal about informal (i.e. unwritten) agreements; they merely lack legal enforceability before a court. Contract law presupposes two individuals can basically agree to do anything for anything from the other person.

Gets interesting where an informal (i.e. unwritten / legally unenforceable) agreement between two parties (Vlahovic and Juve) starts creeping in to effect a third-party's economic moves (Fiorentina). Does Vlahovic's Juve agreement breech Fiorentina's ability to contract with others, or prospective economic earning, etc? Very fun, meaty dispute.

There's nothing I can see as illegal about informal (i.e. unwritten) agreements; they merely lack legal enforceability before a court. Contract law presupposes two individuals can basically agree to do anything for anything from the other person.

Gets interesting where an informal (i.e. unwritten / legally unenforceable) agreement between two parties (Vlahovic and Juve) starts creeping in to effect a third-party's economic moves (Fiorentina). Does Vlahovic's Juve agreement breech Fiorentina's ability to contract with others, or prospective economic earning, etc? Very fun, meaty dispute.

Ever seen a sentence go to appeal and end up getting more years? :lol:

That **** is wild. Don't want to get in trouble England. They can straight up give you more time or strip you of your citizenship.

I was reading that what happened in DT’s case was an extremely rare occurrence. Sentences usually never go to appeal.

It’s good that it’s an option tho - because one year was definitely way too lenient.

United fans

9940D87B-EAD0-4EF1-9F12-A362F68E9661.jpeg

I was reading that what happened in DT’s case was an extremely rare occurrence. Sentences usually never go to appeal.

It’s good that it’s an option tho - because one year was definitely way too lenient.
Yeah he's a ***. If a women cheats on you or leaves you, there is nothing you can say/do to her that will change her mind. Best thing to do is keep it pushing. To attack her, threaten to harm your seed(I think) and threaten to harm yourself etc just shows he's weak. Too much women in the world to do all of that. Then to top it off, he has a bit of clout and still out here moving so desperate. Pathetic.

Yeah he's a ***. If a women cheats on you or leaves you, there is nothing you can say/do to her that will change her mind. Best thing to do is keep it pushing. To attack her, threaten to harm your seed(I think) and threaten to harm yourself etc just shows he's weak. Too much women in the world to do all of that. Then to top it off, he has a bit of clout and still out here moving so desperate. Pathetic.

Dude was always crazy and on top of all that he was a punk too.

Wanted to fight little Mark Goldbridge but when Rants wanted a fair one. DT went into hiding.

Tuchel will give his players their two days off. Chelsea played 18 games in 60 days. The previous they played 18 in 87 days

FJc4rB6XwBQCfhf

GettyImages-1350241111-cadd.jpg

13612092.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom