⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba couldn't be coming back at a better time next week, hope that McTom injury isn't too serious

Rogers must get sacked. Leicester has probably given up the most leads in the dying embers of the game this season .

If it were me I’d roll the red carpet whenever he was ready. But Flo has shown even with the likes of CR and Ramos that he doesn’t **** around when it comes to things like this. So hopefully Mbappe doesn’t gamble on this because it isn’t worth it.

countering us trying to sign pedri by going for sule of all people. at least try to hit up someone like kimmich or musiala :lol:

1642634290864.png

I don’t get going after Pedri when he has a contract til ‘26. Apparently EPL clubs and even possibly RM are trying to poach Araujo though who expires in 2023, which I’d find pretty hilarious. They’d have to have to call Mathieu and Mascherano to team up with Pique and Dani Alves

I don’t get going after Pedri when he has a contract til ‘26. Apparently EPL clubs and even possibly RM are trying to poach Araujo though who expires in 2023, which I’d find pretty hilarious. They’d have to have to call Mathieu and Mascherano to team up with Pique and Dani Alves

it was before he signed the extension. if they miss the CL they're gonna have to sell one of the youngsters to offset that income. it'll be interesting to see who they let go

I was wondering why out manager was starting him and he proved. Nice young guy

We are trash in set piece counters. We have yet to score one for epl. Last one was champions telles gol? Fred reminds me of carbon copy of jimmy g. Does hella mistakes but somehow manage to do something to win the game. As other has mentioned i would like to flirt with awb to play cb and see how he do.. de gea been lights out.. cr7 finished him in wc. And revived him from the dead when he joined. What makes it pretty with what our manager manage to do last few weeks iz…give that armband to bruno! He didnt it to perfection

as hard as it is to admit, Cerresiete doesn't deserve a TOTY card

I'm cool with this TOTY XI. No United players deserve a TOTY card IMO

0_FIFA-22-TOTY-XI-squad.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom