⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think at this point the fans deserve to know what he did. All this can't be from just being late a couple times.
Ozil got to train with the squad at least. Even if it's not for the fans, I don't think it's a good look. for the club Hurts to admit as a fan but Arsenal is mid table team. Being known as the club that will exile talent for something small (looking in from the outside) must make it hard to get any talent.

Well, can't be for breaking club protocols, since we know Willian went to Dubai during the lockdowns and didnt miss a game.

Cant be for cussing out the fans and throwing the armband on the ground, since we witnessed Xhaka do that and find his place in the team the next week.

Cant be for political reasons, because Auba hasnt publically stated support for a marginalized group in a country with money.

Must be exiled because he was late to training
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Palmeiras won the Copinha final today 4-0 over Santos which to my understanding is a Brazil U-20 tournament.

Let’s see if RM can seal the signature

Kind of funny how we didn't hear the same sort of uproar or outrage from Fiorentina fans over homegrown Italian players like Bernardeschi and Chiesa joining Juve that we are over Vlahovic :lol:>D

They're sullying his name, threatening his safety and being racist to someone who had zero ties to them before being sold to them unlike those 2 former youth players for them...

Kind of funny how we didn't hear the same sort of uproar or outrage from Fiorentina fans over homegrown Italian players like Bernardeschi and Chiesa joining Juve that we are over Vlahovic :lol:>D

They're sullying his name, threatening his safety and being racist to someone who had zero ties to them before being sold to them unlike those 2 former youth players for them...
Nah they were mad about Chiesa leaving to Juve
"This is really disgusting, so I’m going to keep it brief. Lorenzo Chiesa is a 16-year-old Viola academy player (training with Marco Donadel’s U17s) and is Federico’s younger brother. You already know where this story is going next, don’t you? Yep. A certain subset of garbage-*** Fiorentina fans have been sending threats and insults to him via social media, directed at both his family and him specifically. I’m linking the Instagram post that’s born the brunt of these idiots’ anger so that everyone can go post something nice for him as well. I won’t exhaustively catalog everything on there, but it’s the typically uncreative stuff like “you’re ****” and “your family should all die” and “we don’t want any Chiesas in Florence.”"

Fiorentina fans hate Juve

They were really on this dudes nuts the whole window and he had 0 intention to join :smh:
Embarrassing blud

Need a striker badly too
Sounds like a familiar story :smh:
Hope we can make moves before the window closes. Isak and Bruno would be great additions

I don’t know if this means we won’t try for Haaland anymore but if it does I’ll trust Pep in the board. Two summers ago I wanted Koulibaly and then Kounde when he wasn’t possible anymore and we got Dias and I felt a little let unsure about that wasn’t sure if that was the right move at the time but it’s worked out beautifully

I don’t know if this means we won’t try for Haaland anymore but if it does I’ll trust Pep in the board. Two summers ago I wanted Koulibaly and then Kounde when he wasn’t possible anymore and we got Dias and I felt a little let unsure about that wasn’t sure if that was the right move at the time but it’s worked out beautifully

Alvarez is a smaller, finesse striker like Aguero. Historically, it seems like Pep prefers this type of striker over a big, physical one like Haaland.

With the amount spent on the transfer and the amount at City’s disposal, I still expect them to make a significant push for Haaland. IMO they’re up there with RM as the 2 likeliest destinations.

Agree they should let him leave this window without too many obstacles but they've also got the money though :lol:

They just put up 40m+ for Bruno Guimares earlier today.

They better get used to getting that United style tax from clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom