⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut your barcecaca *** up fool. Go come back from a rape and talk champions if you going to talk **** fool
Is that what you tell the victims of that Ronaldo raped? Of course, classless from a ****ty team that is the beacon of fascism. You probably still wish they did the Nazi salutes too, your overbearing support for them is disgusting and anyone supporting that team should be looked funny.

Is that what you tell the victims of that Ronaldo raped? Of course, classless from a ****ty team that is the beacon of fascism. You probably still wish they did the Nazi salutes too, your overbearing support for them is disgusting and anyone supporting that team should be looked funny.
61C5BD0F-ECF7-4E89-90E1-C447F748FDA1.jpeg

I love PES and have been a Winning Eleven / PES > FIFA for years....but all us PS4 users, upload the option files. So the EXCLUSIVE TEAMS!!! mean nothing really.

PES just feels a tad arcade-ish to me. Been getting that feel forever

Agreed, brings me back to the early FIFA issues where they couldn’t put Ronaldo R9 in a game because of licensing issues.

Its ridiculous.

Susprised they were interested after his last season,his agent deserves a raise

Him + Bruno coming this summer? Lies :lol:

An ambitious big club would after losing 3 MF's already but I know better from Ed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom