⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't think a healthy Dybala could have produced a another goal? I agree with you on everything else, Danilo sucks, I never got Alex Sandro hype and their midfield is poorly built

For this Lyon game, maybe - But for Ronnie and Dybala to carry Juve to win the CL - HELL NO

i mean yall are giving varane credit for what?
it's the most obvious thing in the world. he literally gave away two goals
what else was he going to say?
That's true but a lot of dudes would've put it on the whole team more than anything instead of accepting most of the blame right away.

Been good for a while but yea not a night he'll wanna remember much in the future :lol:

Thought Militao looked decent at least

i mean yall are giving varane credit for what?
it's the most obvious thing in the world. he literally gave away two goals
what else was he going to say?

I actually agree with this. I don’t give him props for owning up to it. But I give him a pass for the mistakes because of what he’s helped us win over the years.

Easy. Chelsea
Who would you rather have?

Ofc, Pulisic. Present and future

Due to Chelsea's strict rule about age, there's low chance for Eden to get a long term contract here. I still want Eden

Eden acknowledges he's been awful. I believe he can redeem next season. If not, we can always give him the 2014/2015 Drogba treatment in the future

on the real, I'm very much looking forward to playing city in the semis. that would be a hell of a match. hopefully it pans out that way

Serious question....what’s the dumbest breakup of a dynasty

Jerry Krause and what he did with the Bulls with his napolean complex?

or

Florentino letting Ronaldo Because of his ego?

(wish deadspin was still around, they’d tackle this question) 😂

Pep > Zidane! Outclassed Zidane and now hopefully y’all can stop sipping that koolaid. Love to see RM lose, the look on Ramos face on the sidelines filled my heart with joy to see him the way he was, looking distraught. Varane the best in the world? Laughable. Mendy also getting away with fouls and pulling shirts, despicable. Deschamp also a ***** for never bring Benz to the NT.
City defense was really held down by Walker surprisingly. Canceló despite being blown by didn’t have a bad game. Gundogan though, you can see the fear in his eyes, these moments to big for him. Can’t trust him to ever take a shot when the team needs it. He’s sawft.
Glad Juve out because the support the rapist on his team gets is nauseating. Especially when y’all so adamant here on NT talking about holding rapists accountable and making it to seem like y’all good people, but cheer and bow down to another rapist. Additionally, Hazard at times looks like when he runs he leaves behind a cloud of Lavender.

or

Kobe and shaq. Kobe was barely entering his prime and shaq still had a few years left in it. I think they still could've won 2-3 more.

Jordan's bulls had maybe 1 or 2 (pushing it) left

RM I'm not sure how it would've played out if he had stayed. So many things would've been different with the squad. Maybe bale stayed longer at a WC level. who knows

or

This is something I hope someone really takes on. I’d love to read a well thought out piece on it.

(Bulls was far dumber IMO)

or

It would have to be the bulls
Real Madrid just won the league
And they will be fine in the future...too big to fail

The bulls on the other hand...

I just....

Attachments

• 3A1FB224-60B3-4B1F-BAC1-28211A5C7D65.jpeg
    3A1FB224-60B3-4B1F-BAC1-28211A5C7D65.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.