⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Mendes is going to have talks with P$G in Lisbon during the quarters this week

Not sure how willing Juve would be to sell with 2 years left on his deal but if the uber eats champs somehow manage to assemble an attack of Ron, Neymar and Mbappe they might just break that French CL winner drought...

Also no way Conte quits anytime soon with Pirlo taking over at Juve :lol:

Gotta be licking his chops rn

If Ronnie leaves, he’ll have a great shot at the scudetto with Inter
Changing of the guard is happening in Italy. Pirlo could surprise us. Juve will need to purchase full backs and midfielders as some have mentioned if they want to give him a chance.

im pretty sure people predicted ronnie would end up at psg too
that front 3 would be nuts but it would be wasted in uber eats. they would be instant favorites in europe though.

They would win Europe for two years straight, let’s be real here. They were already favorites.

Did not expect Cavani to Benfica but that's good money to stick around in Europe. Thought he might end up in Spain but definitely feel he's got at least 2 seasons in Europe left in him before making the jump to MLS

What do y’all think about atletico - Leipzig later this week?
RB has a solid team + great coaching but it's tough to see Atleti getting upset tbh

They've never lost a CL tie against a non Ron-led team in the Cholo era but I guess the one off format does lend more chances of upsets this year though. Just hard to see it happening imo

I'm starting to sway towards leipzig with the upset. nagelsmann is special and I feel like the whole squad will be extra motivated to show out since werner ditched them. atleti isn't that great this season either. it's really a toss up

They just spent part of their thiago money. Guess they really don't feel strongly about paying 30-35m for him :lol:

Did not expect Cavani to Benfica but that's good money to stick around in Europe. Thought he might end up in Spain but definitely feel he's got at least 2 seasons in Europe left in him before making the jump to MLS

RB has a solid team + great coaching but it's tough to see Atleti getting upset tbh

They've never lost a CL tie against a non Ron-led team in the Cholo era but I guess the one off format does lend more chances of upsets this year though. Just hard to see it happening imo
I'm starting to sway towards leipzig with the upset. nagelsmann is special and I feel like the whole squad will be extra motivated to show out since werner ditched them. atleti isn't that great this season either. it's really a toss up

I got a bet on atleti advancing so pray for me :lol:

I feel like these single leg ties are good for atletico and man city. Can beat anyone in a 1 off game

got my *** whooped in fifa yesterday using psg, might have to throw a few bucks on Atalanta now 😒

lewa getting the B’dO? CANCEL. Bayern winning UCL? CANCEL!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom