⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coupe you’re better than this

You only watched the first half yet somehow think your opinion on a match you basically saw only the first 33% of matters
calmate

i just think it's hilarious that kovacic is the person you are missing but he rode the bench last 3 seasons and ronaldo is yall's goat.

and Coupé It Coupé It is not better than this :lol:

ok. but no one said this.
what was said was that kovacic's presence was missed more during this match than ronnies :lol:
you're missing the context, the midfield was dead, with Kovacic ability to break through lines with his dribbling, it would have been helpful.

you're missing the context, the midfield was dead, with Kovacic ability to break through lines with his dribbling, it would have been helpful.
ok great. don't mind me it's just funny as hell. this is the first time kovacic has ever been mentioned in this manner
yall lost the league by over 16 pts last season maybe yall should've played kovacic more

#1 if Messi plays on the right, I wonder if The Count will play Coutinho or Malcom on the left flank up front. Like I said before, Malcom should take shots like this all he wants as far as I’m concerned. Footy Nas looks reallly comfortable playing with the team. He reminds me a lot of Douglas Costa. Not sure he’s the dribbler that Costa is though. Maybe....

#2 The GOAT.

#3 This was a sick goal. His run at the box was fierce. He’s really been white hot in the preseason.

Curious that Demebele didn’t make an appearemce. Malcom looked really comfortable playing with Messi. A lot is being made of that. Puig looks like such a baby but like Rafi, he’s had a great great preseason.

Munir & Miranda looked very very meh today especially Munir. Like a lot of young players, he needs to learn to finish.

Teams that press & counter are stilll going to be big problems for this team. The Count better have a solution for this or it’s going to continue to be a problem with especially in the CL.

Last edited:
#1 if Messi plays on the right, I wonder if The Count will play Coutinho or Malcom on the left flank up front. Like I said before, Malcom should take shots like this all he wants as far as I’m concerned.

#2 The GOAT.

#3 This was a sick goal. His run at the box was fierce. He’s really been white hot in the preseason.

Curious that Demebele didn’t make an appearemce. Malcom looked really comfortable plays with Messi. A lot is being made of that. Puig looks like such a baby bu like Rafi, he’s had a great great preseason.

Munir & Miranda looked very very meh today especially Munir. Like a lot of young players, he needs to learn to finish.

Teams that press & counter are stilll going to bbe big problems for this team. The Count better have a solution for this or it’s going to continue to be a problem with especially in the CL.

dembele did play... so did suarez and busquets.
valverde played almost everyone.
he's resting them for this weekend

puig is the truth
just needs a cheeseburger

I don’t even rate Kovacic like that (yet.) Just in this particular match we completely lost control of the midfield in the second half and Kovacic’s physicality, ball control, and aggression against a tired but still tenacious Atleti would have brought something to the table compared to Ceballos who was completely lost out there making mistakes on both ends of the pitch. Also we’ve turned Kova into a makeshift CDM that can fill in there when needed to.

dembele did play... so did suarez and busquets.
valverde played almost everyone.
he's resting them for this weekend

puig is the truth
just needs a cheeseburger
No you're right... Dembele did play... The Count brought everyone on the second half. busquets got booked for a bad foul... What do you think of him at this juncture?

Puig looks like such a little kid... one thing that stands out though, he needs to put more zip on his passes. This is the big boy league now, can't be half steppin' with soft passes. He don't need to add mass, but they need to get him in the weight room to get stronger.

Last edited:
calmate

i just think it's hilarious that kovacic is the person you are missing but he rode the bench last 3 seasons and ronaldo is yall's goat.

and Coupé It Coupé It is not better than this :lol:

Wait what? I'm missing Kovacic? What? :lol: - Na you're on on my side here bro, I'm saying Real win that game with Ronaldo.

I asked if you speak Spanish because you liked the video I posted about that Spanish La Liga football show.

I'm gonna stop, let me just say one more thing....

LISTEN, I want to let Cristiano Ronaldo know....keep ya guards up we riding with you, when you're done conquering Italy, 2022 we here.....

Any Real Madrid Star out there wanna remain a Star, wanna stay a Star, don't wanna worry about Florentino Perez treating you like ****, don't wanna worry about spoiled Real Madrid fans treating you like ****, yappin, come to WOLVES.

ronaldo wolves 2.png

PRIME PRIME you ready for this?

Last edited:
No you're right... Dembele did play... The Count brought everyone on the second half. busquets got booked for a bad foul... What do you think of him at this juncture?

Puig looks like such a little kid...
busquets looks tired tbh...a lot of our players do. a lot of our players are old too.
busquets is still my #1 but we haven't had a proper back up for him in years. he's never rotated.
which is why i want to keep samper just for the sake of rotation for busquets
Wait what? I'm missing Kovacic? What? :lol: - Na you're on on my side here bro, I'm saying Real win that game with Ronaldo.

I asked if you speak Spanish because you liked the video I posted about that Spanish La Liga football show.
nah i said you weren't better than this cause flyeed said "you are better than this" after you posted that gif.

but that response was to flyeed not you.

nah man ...i was actually thinking about learning since 50% of my patients are spanish speaking.
i was gonna ask you about that pundit thing you posted...if there were subtitles

Ah I got mixed up in mentions my bad.

Na no subtitles, they should or somebody should get it on that because ya'll Barça, RM, Atleti fans would literally die of laughter at the trolling and banter they provide.

Weird thing is tho - its also a reputable TV show because they have real journalists who break news. One of those guys broke the news Ronaldo was leaving this summer last November. Journalists from both Marca/AS and Sport/Mundodeportivo and other team papers.

We gonna have to do this Ronaldo thing every time RM draws or loses?
tbh nah
just don't tell me that kovacic would of gave you a better chance than ronnie.

Ah I got mixed up in mentions my bad.

Na no subtitles, they should or somebody should get it on that because ya'll Barça, RM, Atleti fans would literally die of laughter at the trolling and banter they provide.

Weird thing is tho - its also a reputable TV show because they have real journalists who break news. One of those guys broke the news Ronaldo was leaving this summer last November. Journalists from both Marca/AS and Sport/Mundodeportivo and other team papers.
but yeah my coworker was telling me about it too. that's when i hit the...
giphy.webp

but yeah my coworker was telling me about it too. that's when i hit the...

Yea, it's one of a kind show. It's not just old white Spaniards either, the panel gets mixed up everyday. They have two black Colombian ex-players and two Argentine ex-players who are regular pundits, some feisty Catalan women, its dope.

I implore any Spanish Speakers in here who like La Liga teams, to watch or catch this show after a game of importance. Go to Youtube type "El Chiringuito de Jugones", filter to uploaded that day and fitler longer than 20 mins, you'll find the recent episodes.

Youtube needs to hurry up and make an automated translater with subs.

Last edited:
flyeed flyeed Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles

Yea I know I'm usually better than this :lol: but I'm playing around man, I feel like it's RM turn to get some banter after so long, don't tell me ya'll can't handle it :lol:

I'm not so serious anymore man, literally half the things I post in here is sarcasm, the only way I can describe it is I'm being the "Stugotz" of the thread at times.

But I do believe that Ronaldo makes it a different game today, whether he scores or not. He'd open up space for other players, be a threat in the air (which is sometimes the only way to beat Atleti)

I'm gonna stop, let me just say one more thing....

LISTEN, I want to let Cristiano Ronaldo know....keep ya guards up we riding with you, when you're done conquering Italy, 2022 we here.....

Any Real Madrid Star out there wanna remain a Star, wanna stay a Star, don't wanna worry about Florentino Perez treating you like ****, don't wanna worry about spoiled Real Madrid fans treating you like ****, yappin, come to WOLVES.

ronaldo wolves 2.png

PRIME PRIME you ready for this?

1113568_o.gif

THE EAGLES WERE SCREAMING TONIGHT

We can jump to 5th in the east if we just keep this up. 2 games in hand on the rest of the league, Rooney, and a goal thirsty attitude.

I like this new look DC :pimp:

And someone get this kid a beer

Last edited:
I knew we were in trouble at Madrid when in the 93rd minute we had a game winning opportunity from our Striker, Marcelo.

We need a 9 back up, and its not Borjita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom