⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
vtotheinay vtotheinay Lewa can’t win the Balon D’Or if Bayern lose the league, Bayern really messing up

sm7ekrpyswo11.gif

Absolutely infuriating how vulnerable we are to their pace on the counter.
I don’t know how this not given a handball at the end there considering how lienient they have given handballs lately but whatever

IMO pep has checked out at city. There was a few rumors of him dipping mid season that I thought were BS, but now I'm starting to think there might be some legitimacy to them :lol: I'm sure him seeing us crashing and burning right now has him salivating too

IMO pep has checked out at city. There was a few rumors of him dipping mid season that I thought were BS, but now I'm starting to think there might be some legitimacy to them :lol: I'm sure him seeing us crashing and burning right now has him salivating too
There are BS

He hasn't checked out, I mean injuries have plagued half the team. Our team with Laporte, Sane, Aguero and an in form Mendy is the best version of what Pep wants to do tactically.

Rn these crosses to nowhere is where Pep is losing me but theres really nothing he can do about our defense.

He hasn't checked out, I mean injuries have plagued half the team. Our team with Laporte, Sane, Aguero and an in form Mendy is the best version of what Pep wants to do tactically.

Rn these crosses to nowhere is where Pep is losing me but theres really nothing he can do about our defense.
It’s sucks cause we are kinda forced into just crossing a lot. I don’t think that’s the plan but when playing against teams who just defend deep and in tight blocks it leaves you with no choice but to cross a half in cause all the normal passing lanes are clogged.

If you say so. He just randomly mentioned Bayern in a presser the other day and started referring to Man City in third person instead of we. It definitely sounds like someone that feels like he's on the way out

I would have understood if they had given a pen... but my guess for them not doing so was probably cuz he had his arms behind him initially... and that he was just trying to brace his fall.

City better come out second half with intensity, if not the EPL really is over. It’s for real for real over before Christmas. :sick:

If you say so. He just randomly mentioned Bayern in a presser the other day and started referring to Man City in third person instead of we. It definitely sounds like someone that feels like he's on the way out
Or maybe he just had a brain fart cause **** happens :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom