⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal gotta find a better way of laundering money like the other clubs do to dodge these FFP rules.
No way this club should be out here acting like paupers being one of the most valuable clubs in the world.
Somebody gotta pull the burner on Kroenke asap!

Lock that rapist up, I want to see the same energy people are showing towards R. Kelly and did with Bill Cosby. I'm waiting. Or is it that the color of their skin have something to do with the level of outrage they receive?

Of course you can talk about the Asian cup, if not this thread is 50% of me complaining about rm

SmartSelect_20190110-143400_Boat Browser.jpg

PRIME PRIME

No "bruised banana" pattern over the yellow

tenor.gif

Hopefully the sleeves are deep navy with the yellow stripes & rep piping

85562973.jpg.0.jpg

Damn yo... So whose at fault for being down 2-nil to Levante?
The front three have been trash, I NEED Arsenal to pay up for Suarez and get him the hell out. Coutinho has been trash, Dembele has been trash, new guy Miranda was owned the entire match until he was taken out.

This sounds like a brilliant idea. With a team that's had injury issues the past few years, let's overwork them during midseason break in OD hot temperatures. No surprise, Ribery and Robben picked up injuries during this camp :stoneface:

Lol I refuse to believe these Willian for Malcom + cash rumors.

But I certainly would welcome it. I would accept a straight swap without the cash to be honest..

They can take Willian and cash just go get him away from here. Don’t even need Malcom

Saw this on reddit and got a chuckle out of it. Nike saving those designer dollars for other projects
FD5FC0DF-8773-4474-BC10-685B01FFC0F7.jpeg

Lock that rapist up, I want to see the same energy people are showing towards R. Kelly and did with Bill Cosby. I'm waiting. Or is it that the color of their skin have something to do with the level of outrage they receive?

Yeah, I can't **** with Cristiano anymore. Like you said, energy has to be consistent, but even more so morals have to be solid and consistent. I can't be out here slandering his name but hopping out of my seat when he scores a CL goal.

Cant rock with scumbags. #CancelCristiano

So this is the majestic pull CR7 has given Juve to attract top class talent

Maybe they’ll win the Rabiot/Willian sweepstakes too

Inters captain...

Someone needs to be fired if true

So this is the majestic pull CR7 has given Juve to attract top class talent

Maybe they’ll win the Rabiot/Willian sweepstakes too

Not really 'top class' but still better than who you mentioned

Some of these rumors are crazy. Also, I may be the only one but that supposed price, clickbait or not, is overpricing Dybala by a LOT

Word, 'washed' Benz has even scored more goals this season

I'm getting close to starting to refer to him exclusively as the Argentine Morata :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom