⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Paulinho to Barca worked out, I’ll reserve my laughter on the KPB move

Barca lately have been like those cartoons that walk down the street whistling and paying no attention, as everything around them is in absolute chaos, yet somehow everything keeps falling right into place for them. Like Todd from Bojack Horseman

It only ever works out cause of Messi. Srs, these signings are ****. But Messi covers all our deficiencies and mistakes.

It's funny because the Barcelona fans in here are always complaining about poor signings and how the club's management is in absolute shambles, yet the team seems poised to win another Liga and is one of the top contenders for the UCL. It must be nice when only winning league doubles means that the club is in crisis mode.
Literally only because of Messi.
Messi lead europe in goals, assists, dribbles, chances created, key passes and god knows what else he leads our team in

The same with CL

Our board is ****

Last edited:
when in doubt they still got the Messi
they aren't wrong tho, the club does a lot of stupid things, Messi & Suarez create so many goals that covers it up a lot of mistakes
It only ever works out cause of Messi. Srs, these signings are ****. But Messi covers all our deficiencies and mistakes.
Literally only because of Messi.
Messi lead the league in goals, assists, dribbles, chances created, key passes and god knows what else he leads our team in

The same with CL

Our board is ****

You guys remember when the biggest knock on Messi was that he couldn't win without Xavi or Iniesta? Yeah, that didn't age well :lol:

ConcernedWarmAntbear-size_restricted.gif

I don't blame him though.. Its ****ing Barca at the end of the day

De Jong is another future flop...

Lets hope this L doesn't turn out to be too bad.

Meanwhile, we desperately need a midfielder and Rabiot is trying to get the french FA to force PSG to put him back into the first team :smh:

Maybe this Gueye deal goes through

I expected a lot worse tbh.
If the dejong rumors are true, I’m sure all the mbappe and Neymar to madrid talk had a lot to do with it

edit: cats are saying that KPB is what made him change his mind :rofl:

When I said it was hilarious, I actually meant I don’t believe it at all.

Did I read correctly that Barca is loaning Arsenal €2 mill to complete the Denis Suarez loan? What in the world?!!! :lol:

Not only that but the deal seems to be breaking down for Denis and we're somehow trying for James and Monchi for our TD :lol: wth is going on.

I'm excited to see whatever top club de Jong ends at, easier to catch him live.

When I said it was hilarious, I actually meant I don’t believe it at all.

Did I read correctly that Barca is loaning Arsenal €2 mill to complete the Denis Suarez loan? What in the world?!!! :lol:
the Netherlands reports seem legit
I don't get where this James to arsenal stuff comes from, he's on loan, Bayern aren't cutting his loan short to send him to back to Madrid to be loaned out again, with our lack offense he wouldn't go anywhere unless Arsenal pay a transfer which they can't afford

Maybe this Gueye deal goes through

idk if it made it in here yesterday but i saw a story on reddit from "football-italia" that some how PSG is gonna use "Qatar airways" who are gonna sponsor napoli for 50M and napoli will send Allan to PSG to bypass FFP

Last edited:
It’s gotta be the agents/parents who move these young starlets to big clubs. Put aside the money thing, these kids gotta know what’s up. Going to a team like Chelsea only to get loaned out and finally get it when your in your mid 20’s smh

It’s gotta be the agents/parents who move these young starlets to big clubs. Put aside the money thing, these kids gotta know what’s up. Going to a team like Chelsea only to get loaned out and finally get it when your in your mid 20’s smh
to not get into the 1st, only to be eventually sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom