⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like some good development was involved here if you ask me :lol:

I’m not going to read endless revisionist history, but City have the highest net spend since Pep began
managing them in 2016. Oh and they’ll be adding Haaland to it. I still give props to Pep, but more props to Klopp who isn’t afforded the same budget and also has won a CL. City was winning EPLs before Pep, Liverpool was in an embarrassing drought pre-Klopp.

Pep also has way more depth because all his flops turn into solid squad/rotation players.

City's Net spend has gone up to close to 900 million and they still cannot win champions league. Its embarrassing at this point.

if you guys do get him, i hope he's loaned out immediately so he can play regularly. that's the big problem for him right now. breaking all these age records is nice, but he's 16 years old and needs to be getting regular minutes to develop. I have high hopes for his future though. the kid is extremely talented and I may or may not have invested in a lot of his rookie trading cards for the low :lol:

if you guys do get him, i hope he's loaned out immediately so he can play regularly. that's the big problem for him right now. breaking all these age records is nice, but he's 16 years old and needs to be getting regular minutes to develop. I have high hopes for his future though. the kid is extremely talented and I may or may not have invested in a lot of his rookie trading cards for the low :lol:
Yes it wouldn't help the need of an immediate back up striker, and Endrick is still being considered, so I'm not sure how sound of a move it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom