⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"no **** you ask that":rofl:

my time in Dortmund from when I lived in Bonn. If I were to move to Europe solely for footy it'll be Germany

gonna see if I'll be able to watch this chelsea valencia game. Pretty sure it won't be the most televised one in comparison to the rest of today's

:nthat: kits...
romelu-lukaku-of-internazionale-during-the-uefa-champions-league-v-picture-id1168857944

romelu-lukaku-of-internazionale-during-the-uefa-champions-league-v-picture-id1168861915

Am I the only person that wonders how United has been linked with every attacking player in the world except for Memphis?

I would think they would be smart to trigger the buy back. He has a lot to prove and can play as a 9 better than Rashford.

This CL sucks..... no Porto...

Now I know what Arsenal and United fans been feeling like these last couple years....

It really, really, really sucks....

Am I the only person that wonders how United has been linked with every attacking player in the world except for Memphis?

I would think they would be smart to trigger the buy back. He has a lot to prove and can play as a 9 better than Rashford.

United wouldn’t let this happen because A) that’d be admitting a mistake... B) he’s not British....

So no Memphis back to United, it’ll never happen.

Only upside of TNT showing Pool - Napoli is watching van Dijk and Koulibaly. Hope Napoli doesn't disappoint and blow this game at home.

Everyone I know that has attended a Dortmund home game says it was the best by far. From what I hear, the Bundesliga in general has fantastic stadium atmospheres across the board.
I think allowing smoking and beer in the stands helps lol. Bayern’s atmosphere is cool, but they legit got like one chant. Been to a ton of bundles Liga games and they are never a let down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom