⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
that Soria clip if f-----ing hilarious. the PIP shot of the reaction faces is pure gold.

Timo is a flop until further notice. an ungodly amount of free chances to prove his worth. IF anything can save him from getting roasted is he has the most assists on the team. being 5.

Who the biggest flop. Werner for chelsea or Pepe for Arsenal.?Honorable mention. Thiago for Liverpool? 🤣

Yes

In all seriousness, I thought Vini would have progressed way more than he has. Asensio I understand, his knees have stunted his development, but Vini looks stagnant
all i know is when you can't take the bantz you try to get personal. :lol:

vini isn't worth the 60 million you would pay for a teenager. well at least now he isn't.
him going straight to white madrid has stunted his progression. it was a bad decision for him.
when you play at the top all your mistakes and shortcomings get magnified. at a smaller club you don't get as harshly judged. but when you only have 13 goals in 101 appearances as a forward, that tends to happen. especially when ansu fati has the same number of goals as vini this year and he's been injured the whole szn
Pretty sure all Real Madrid fans know Vini “ain’t it” especially Fly. I’m pretty sure all RM fans accepted that already. It was just Champ who said he would be a star.

However Timo Werner makes Vini look like Pelé.

I agree with a lot of what’s been said here. Except we can’t say for sure Vinicius would have learned to finish by now elsewhere. He’s gotten plenty of opportunities as a starter. He’s just not a natural finisher. I think if he ever becomes a scorer it’ll be in more of a Sterling type of way. I think it’s clear he’ll never be an Mbappe or Neymar style player though.

Unless he runs his contract out and leaves on a free Real will have paid a fair price for him imo. I think the bigger price on him and a lot of the young guys though isn’t in the fees, but in having them get significant minutes to develop them instead of having someone actually ready to play.

About time tbh, feel like stepping down after Russia would've been a good idea too.

The mannschaftt desperately need new blood at the helm to go along with all the talent they've got.

Still a pretty damn impressive reign under him these last 15 years...

1615295706857.png

1615295724954.png

that Soria clip if f-----ing hilarious. the PIP shot of the reaction faces is pure gold.

Timo is a flop until further notice. an ungodly amount of free chances to prove his worth. IF anything can save him from getting roasted is he has the most assists on the team. being 5.

Even if you have no idea what’s going on - you can tell by those facial expressions who the RM fans are on the panel immediately :lol: :lol:

I mean he's 34 :lol:, was always a short term signing from the offset.

He's worked out really well though so was hoping he might extend 1 more year but not mad at him if he wants to go home to SA.

Kinda now forces Woody to look at another striker in the summer and also frees up the no.7 shirt...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom