⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
My footy brethren, it's that time again. 2020 has been a crazy year, luckily football has managed to go on. Despite not having fans in the stadiums, these restarts were handled pretty well considering all things, COVID and what not. No one knows how things will turn out with this pandemic and the lasting impact it will have on football. But I hope everyone can stay healthy and that we have a good season of football.

I set up the fantasy league for the PL. If enough people want to do a draft league, I can set that up. I will also set up league for the CL.
If enough people want, I will do one for the bundesliga

Fantasy League

Join my mini-league NT Classic League

Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.
Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League
Official Fantasy Premier League 2020/21. Free to play fantasy football game, set up your fantasy football team at the Official Premier League site.
fantasy.premierleague.com

League Code: 9oqod9

and

Join the 2020/21 Fantasy Premier League "Niketalk H2H"

Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League
Official Fantasy Premier League 2020/21. Free to play fantasy football game, set up your fantasy football team at the Official Premier League site.

League Code: njpgl7

Who do you rep:

1598276884864.png

What do you want to see from your club this summer?

With Gabriel coming in, I think we can sell some of our CBs. We need another CM, but we have to sell players in tha area as well. Not sure what is going on with the Partey situation but he would be a good addition. It's clear that Torriera is a good player but not in Arteta plans. Not sure what is going to happen with Ozil, we haven't played with a traditional 10 in a while. Arteta hasn't even played the system that he truly wants due to not having the players he wants. Arteta wants another forward but idk if that can be done without selling Lacazette or loaning Eddie. The Auba deal seems to be getting wrapped up. Arteta is making changes to the backroom staff as well. Looking forward to seeing how this season turns out.

Podcasts, what do you listen to:
The 2 Robbies
The Spanish Football Podcast
Futbol with Grant Wahl
Tifo Football Podcast
The Scouted Football Podcast
The Ornstein & Chapman
World Soccer Talk
Shirtless Plantain Show
Filthy Fellas
More Than - With Hector Bellerin

I only listen to a couple of them religiously just because there's so much, but I try to keep track of them. I'm sure there's some that I missed.

Last edited:
seasons so close together it all feels like a blur but we go again

I wanna see how we do post FDB the squad certainly seem to play more fluid again and take control of games. Will be tough without Josef but we could still make some noise on the

07231884-49C7-4239-95CA-AAF33CF6076B.jpeg

For City expectations same as the last few years compete for the title in the league, UCL just stop tripping over our own two feet in the quarters for ****s sake put these games away and stop letting it come down to a handful of dicey moments.
I get the feeling Sterling will beat his goal scoring best again.
DBD5ED08-9A9D-4274-9C87-4B3EDB30B34B.jpeg

Make or break season for Jesus, same for stones IF he stays (and then if he can stay fit smh) seems like a huge if.

Last edited:
As a United fan.. I am once again preparing myself for let down.

Once again, we see a manager that was semi successful not being fully backed going into a new season. Apparently, we are broke and the owners would rather pay themselves then fund transfers this summer. There is so much talent out there at great prices too. I think if... and thats a huge IF.. we sign anyone it will be Sancho and it will be at full price. Crazy to me considering we can address more important areas with that money. However, the commercial impact will outweigh common sense.

We still DO NOT have a DOF.. going on 4 years now..

New thread, new season in a few weeks

We go again :pimp: :pimp:

Ec5qnnnXkAEvmUB

paul-pogba_43.jpeg

Gonna need the board to get off their *** and actually start making some moves this window :lol: :smh:

new thread bois

1598281984088.gif

1598281923098.gif

FIFA 21 brief Edit

fair enough i have somewhere to post this at least. if anybody plays FIFA 21 or any version these are the two best sites/resources for offline play like career mode, Volta, or normal head to head games.

this one is for the sliders of player/CPU during gameplay. only for the higher difficulties really. anything else is kinda arcadeish (as if it isn't already). its usually marked for the SLOW gameplay option on but its practically the same for fast. helps curb scripting.... to a degree.
https://forums.operationsports.com/...ders/976734-fifa-21-os-community-sliders.html

this one is purely for career mode. you can search up players stats without going thru difficult scouting and see how a play will come out OVR potential wise, traits, explanations, so on and so forth.

both sites can go back in previous versions of FIFA and they stay up to date on every game update

Last edited:
COYG

Don’t like the news of selling AMN to a league rival at that. I wanted him to challenge Hector this year . Hopefully that means Partey is coming

Shout out to Live Breathe Futbol for hitting 10years. I remember when they first started out and posted on NT. Dude was recently featured on the Shirtless Plaintain podcast, real good episode

COYG

Don’t like the news of selling AMN to a league rival at that. I wanted him to challenge Hector this year . Hopefully that means Partey is coming

I wanted to see AMN played more centrally. He only got a few random chances throughout his career for us. I think he deserved more. But I wish him the best of luck, I wonder what position(s) he will play at Wolves.
Hopefully Cedric can given Hector a challenge

I like this intro haha. My name is Kevin and I support Bayern Munich and also root for Crystal Palace in the Prem. Overall I just love the game.

That's it? I'm disappointed talk your ****!!! We just became one of only 2 clubs in history to have 2 trebles. 2 trebles in 7 years. **** the farmership, **** la farma, **** uber eats, **** em all. We're the mother****in champions of Europe.

1598285190432.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom