⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are our players often in each others way?
Yea lost count the amount times dudes have blocked their teammates shots or chances by accident in the box :lol:

Guess its good that they always try getting in there but need to work on the spacing :lol:, it explains the amount of PK's though. They crash the box all match long so there's always decent chances

Weird call to give Shaw the yellow 🤔

cavani and martial need to switch numbers too

i wonder what a comparable place to Burnley is. Straight white boys on their team :lol:
They’re British thru and thru:lol: even the way they play is classic Brit footy. 4-4-2 deadlocks of whose more aggressive off the ball. It was only until way later(late90s-00) where they got foreign managers and were humbled by them (Mou, Wenger) did they realise they should try switching up the game:lol:

Match needs some VDB to see this through...

Can't let them keep possession and bombard the final third for the final few minutes...

The silent but deadly coaching of Ancelotti has gotten another win against Wolves. Well done

This match solidifies that Bailly needs to be starting with Slabhead when healthy man.... probably the most solid defender in the squad even with his occasional recklessness.

Vic has his moments but I much rather Bailly's combination of pace and tenacity than what Vic offers in moving to attack quickly. He's the perfect foil for Slabhead.

That Citeh carabao match should've made Ole's mind up regarding Vic imo

Harry McGuire doesn't make as many plays as Baily, and is way slower,

but I'm sure he has some British grit, determination and intelligence or something that makes him better than Baily.

Gritty performance for Pogz, deserves to have the winner

He's ironically been in great form since pizzaboy ran his mouth again last time :lol:

Top of the league for the first time in 3 years :pimp: :pimp:

For now :lol:

Makes for a much more important tie with 'Pool this weekend than in recent years

EB3A8D20-4238-4D8D-92F8-FC7DA6802A5C.gif

Top. Of. The. League.

Before the sesason started I didn't think we'd sniff top 4 let alone be on top of the table. WATTBA :pimp: #GGMU

Damn Milan drew to Torino, gives Juve more life with a game on hand. They can go 4 points off the top with a W tomorrow

Happy to see moussa not being bought by a PL club, his finishing at Lyon was sharp, feel he has excellent instincts in the box. Excited to see him flourish at atleti.

Another tough pick of matches rn
Really looking forward to see how he does in Spain.

Damn Milan drew to Torino, gives Juve more life with a game on hand. They can go 4 points off the top with a W tomorrow

Cup match, Milan ended just winning 5-4 on penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom