⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see River Plate trending.

20 mins left in a CL game and they were down 3-0 on Aggregate. They’re winning 2-0 now against Palmeiras. Need one more goal.

I’m definitely watching. It’s on TUDN btw.

These Brazil club kits are shameful, running around like a NASCAR car. Flooded with ad’s.

I guess Palmeiras is an Italian founded club because I see Italian flags in their stadium.

As far as I know, only Simeone is known for the all-black look. Gallardo switches it up between white and black shirts. He always rocks the black suit with the River crest on the jacket, though.
Poch does it too sometimes

1610505188955.jpeg

Who replaces pogba when he leaves?
that’s not an easy hole to fill even with his inconsistent form

He's been in good form for a little while now but yea its jokes that his goals have come rocking the zebra kit :lol:, the long range kind too.

Who replaces pogba when he leaves?
that’s not an easy hole to fill even with his inconsistent form
You don't really tbh :lol:

The obvious replacement for what he offers in attack would probably be Grealish but you can't really find another MF that showcases his combination of creativity and skill in attack to go along with a real solid defensive game. He's been doing it all lately contributing consistently in defense while also linking the play into attack with ease. You won't find that unless you bring in a stud DM along with a Grealish.

Maybe potentially leading a title push changes things at the end of the season but I can't see a like for like replacement anywhere if he leaves.

Cholo pulls it off just off his personality and playstyle but I agree :lol:
I’d say we are used to it or he does it better than othershaha
Give him a white shirt and he’d instantly look better

But wouldn’t grealish just get in Bruno’s way? I’m assuming that’s why van de beek can’t get off the bench.

I’d say we are used to it or he does it better than othershaha
Give him a white shirt and he’d instantly look better

But wouldn’t grealish just get in Bruno’s way? I’m assuming that’s why van de beek can’t get off the bench.
Yea he wouldn't be the main cog in attack like he is at Villa with Bruno already in that role but he's shown to be pretty versatile when it comes playing in other areas in MF and even on the wing at times.

His main spot is on the left side in MF which is pretty much where Pogz flourishes too which is why I think he could do the job in attack. It's the other stuff that Pogba offers further back that you'd need a quality DM to replace.

VDB is a case of already having options at his positions so its been tough for Ole finding a starting spot for him when everyone's healthy. He's played a bit of everywhere in MF when he's gotten burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom