⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal moving in silence, I thought we'd be the last place Martin would consider. I wonder if its to rotate with ESR or if they can both work together in front of partey, I know he did well at sociedad last year but I don't know much else, is he a #10 or #8, or a hybrid of both?

All bad for Real now sheesh, Carvajal's out, Ramos is still out, Zizou got covid and now Valverde's hurt too :sick:

They only have like 3 fit MF's left rn

Spurs offered him the same deal tho, they were willing to match the wage. But he decided to try “something new”. It’s been absolutely terrible at Inter.
Conte wanted him too so I don't blame him for moving :lol:, he hardly played at Spurs at the end and wanted out for a while.

At least he's getting paid and they're in the title race, even though he hasn't contributed much :lol:

5870619A-CE74-42A3-A3E3-618174FAAA85.jpeg

:lol:

I understand his logic... especially with a manager like mourinho coming in. However, he chose to go play for an even bigger psychopath in conte. Maybe family played a factor? I know taxes in Italy are lighter, so maybe 300k there is closer to 300k versus that English tax.

Only manager I'd take in a street fight with Dyche is probably Cholo :lol:

Dude looks like someone Ross Kemp would've interviewed on his shows on hardened hooligans back in the day :lol:

Odegawd just wants to play, knows he’ll walk into that arsenal team.

Madridistas

What’s the goods on Odegaard?

I haven’t kept up with him since he flopped as a wonderkid at Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom