⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bale with a great comeback performance :pimp:
Is Burnley trolling? What's going on with this defense

Watching Bale ball out makes me so happy. Dude is class that assist and second goal like it was nothing. Ball on a rope 50-60 yards. Tucks it in off the post casually. Love it

lol at Ronaldo being a failure. That juve roster honestly isn’t that good. The defense was way better a few years ago

swear Chelsea always want to send hella crosses every time Giroud is not playing

9 goals from corner, MU gave up 10 goals from corner...send that mfer :smh:

Watching Bale ball out makes me so happy. Dude is class that assist and second goal like it was nothing. Ball on a rope 50-60 yards. Tucks it in off the post casually. Love it

lol at Ronaldo being a failure. That juve roster honestly isn’t that good. The defense was way better a few years ago

That Juve squad in 2018 was on its last legs with Khedira, Manzukic, Pjanic, etc. That team was dying, Ronaldo just decided to go there at the wrong time honestly.

The only world class player they had was Cancelo and they let him go because they were too cheap. It’s Juve who have done suspect things. McKennie is their Best midfielder, and he’s on loan.

I for real think Porto are beating Juventus and going thru 🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom