⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

20210301_061309.jpg

Woah...what a ridiculous mess :sick:

To consistently win trophies in this day and age is going to get harder. With the amount of games these players play you need a deep bench. And when players are good they want to play they don't want to be part of a deep championship roster. Not to mention needing top of the line training staff and facilities to take care of the players. So yeah you need a ton of money to pull it all off. Of course not to mention being able to afford the best players in the game at their prime too

Why are Barça fans celebrating this like a win? Y’all elected him, twice. :lol:

Plus they arrest you for anything in Spain, this isn’t an accomplishment. :lol:
no I did not elect him. who in here is from barcelona?
and we need to be able celebrate something. :lol:
but you really don't get why fans are happy bart got arrested?

stick spinning your portuguese propaganda. cause bruno looking sus and ronnie is in 3rd place. he's used to not winning league titles though. leave us alone.

Last edited:
no I did not elect him. who in here is from barcelona?
and we need to be able celebrate something. :lol:
but you really don't get why fans are happy bart got arrested?

stick spinning your portuguese propaganda. cause bruno looking sus and ronnie is in 3rd place. he's used to not winning league titles though.

No I really don’t get it, y’all are celebrating like you won a trophy.

Pathetic.

My Portuguese propaganda could have helped Barça the last few years, maybe y’all should have picked up on it and bought some of the players instead of spending money on Greizmann. 🤷

Gonna need Amazon or someone to finance a Barca doc on the last few years behind the scenes man :lol:

Been so much wild and shady stuff going on behind the scenes from all the corruption to moving towards financial ruin that it really needs a good deep dive

We’ve known for years Bart was doing shady stuff, all the way back to the Neymar transfer, but no Barça fans weren’t speaking up then - cause you were winning.

Couple losing seasons - let’s arrest him now for paying people to throw dirt on players (I don’t even know what charge that is). They arrest you for that?? I know it’s shady and firable but that’s jail worthy? Come on.

Seeing a whole lot inconsistencies and hypocrisy here.

those tweets read as though he was only arrested for slandering Messi.. which would be hilarious if true

That’s what doesn’t make sense :lol:

Dude is getting arrested for slandering players via 3rd parties, but he’s not being arrested for the money laundering that benefited Barça?

This is weird bro :lol:

May as well lock up every President in football who leaks information about players to the media, who then write hit pieces.

Rumors of Arteta to Barça are picking up steam. Has the club considered Gallardo at all?

For the record, I think Arteta is a good manager but Gallardo is obviously better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom