⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some great highlights today between the goals and skills :pimp:

Also it’s just one match but RM finally gave us something to be happy about. Outscored Celta 2-0 after going down a man with nice goals. Doesn’t always have to be about the picture in a long season, we should enjoy this dub. Also two washed players looked good today in Marcelo and Isco.

Also thank you Unai Emery for pushing for Dani and letting him start from the jump. If he keeps this up in the Prem it’ll be like getting a new player next season. And will make an easier passing of the torch from Modric.

E6E0886C-3AC3-4F3F-B1CD-93565D03B564.jpeg

:pimp:

PSG really has the chance to turn it around by getting rid of that **** Neymar. They should have tried to grab Dembele and Coutinho plus cash.

a strike partnership of Mbappe and Lincoln ( the next big ‘real’ 9 from brazil) with dembele at cam would be an insane attack
every neymar swap + cash rumor has said dembele doesn't want to go to PSG, I wonder how much of that has do with him knowing Mbappe is going to leave eventually.

For RM the time will come soon enough where they will have to give up on one or two of these young talents, you can't expect to bring in Mbappe and keep Vini, Rodrygo, Kubo, and still have Asensio, Hazard, Jovic & #17 (will be coming off the bench at the 70th minute forever).

Maybe its just cause he's new but Kubo might be nastiest of them all on the pitch.

every neymar swap + cash rumor has said dembele doesn't want to go to PSG, I wonder how much of that has do with him knowing Mbappe is going to leave eventually.

For RM the time will come soon enough where they will have to give up on one or two of these young talents, you can't expect to bring in Mbappe and keep Vini, Rodrygo, Kubo, and still have Asensio, Hazard, Jovic & #17 (will be coming off the bench at the 70th minute forever).

Maybe its just cause he's new but Kubo might be nastiest of them all on the pitch.
i really don't think dembele wants to stay at barcelona because mbappe may or may not leave
that sounds a little ridiculous

i really don't think dembele wants to stay at barcelona because mbappe may or may not leave
that sounds a little ridiculous
I'm not saying its a main reason, but if he knows his friend is leaving real soon, in addition to not wanting to return to ligue 1 and whatever other reasons he doesn't want PSG.

Odegaard as well :lol:

has anyone watched that amazon prime original?
this is football

is it worth watching?

Galaxy trying to knock it around too much. Shoot the bloody ball, already!

And there it is, the Diaz with the break through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom