⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love all the fan fiction around the saga. We’re now two steps away from, “ What if Mbappe was using RM for leverage since he trained there as a teeny bopper 🧐

Y’all are right, nobody knows what actually went down, so technically everyone’s now got license to hone their creative writing.

wonder how p$g players feel.

If this is true I don’t blame Mbappe at all but from a club perspective that’s a RIDICULOUS amount of power to give to one player and I don’t think any other club would’ve conceded that much to keep a player. that’s insane

Wait who called Ronaldo greedy and selfish at the end? Ronaldo left quietly considering stature.

I assume Spanish media did. And you know Perez has connections there. After joining Juve, CR7 pointed out if he wanted money, he’d have gone to China. His salary was same with Juventus as he had with RM. It made me wonder why he had to said it. There were some articles in 2017 or 2018 that RM players had a team meeting and they were angry at CR7 being selfish. Of course, articles can be BS but articles were posted before CR7 joined Juve

I remember the rumors that Madrid tried to replace CR7 with Neymar. CR7 must felt disrespected If the rumors were true. CR7 stated his gut instinct told him that he was unwanted by Perez due to his age. And Perez didn’t want to pay high wages on CR7

Just remember they don’t tell the whole story tho

Perez always cares about his image first then the club’s image and last, player’s image

I assume Spanish media did. And you know Perez has connections there. After joining Juve, CR7 pointed out if he wanted money, he’d have gone to China. His salary was same with Juventus as he had with RM. It made me wonder why he had to said it. There were some articles in 2017 or 2018 that RM players had a team meeting and they were angry at CR7 being selfish. Of course, articles can be BS but articles were posted before CR7 joined Juve

I remember the rumors that Madrid tried to replace CR7 with Neymar. CR7 must felt disrespected If the rumors were true. CR7 stated his gut instinct told him that he was unwanted by Perez due to his age. And Perez didn’t want to pay high wages on CR7

Just remember they don’t tell the whole story tho

Perez always cares about his image first then the club’s image and last, player’s image
I ain't gonna hold you, this sounds like a whole lot of nothing in relation to a Mbappe signing.

A real one
82B2C17B-A62E-482C-A03A-334BD5E31C9D.jpeg

In non Mbappe news, super Barca femeni is losing the UCL final v Lyon….

Would be a huge damper on their perfect season

Here we go

Neymar backlash 2.0 :lol:

I agree with the principle they're arguing for tbf bit the messenger is always funny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom