⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

Man, United is in no position to turn down the quality of Racist Lil Bags(tm), when you have the corpse of Lukaku as your main striker. Almost every club in England could use his quality, and when you have Woody yeeting cash out the back of the Brinks truck, why not take that lil French racist on?
and that Pogba - Greiz connection is real.

I’d take Griezmann. It’s only right he deserves to make a ton of money at a **** show club, that offers very little in future glory.

Griez is still a great player but his antics have killed off a lot of the enthusiasm I had for him a few years back. Wouldn't mind him in the squad given the chemistry on the pitch he has with Pogz but I don't really care if he doesn't sign.

Ran all out of damns after his 'decision' saga last summer :lol:

Man, United is in no position to turn down the quality of Racist Lil Bags(tm), when you have the corpse of Lukaku as your main striker. Almost every club in England could use his quality, and when you have Woody yeeting cash out the back of the Brinks truck, why not take that lil French racist on?

It really makes you wonder. For the club and Woody to always blown their own horn about being astute businessmen, they make some of the poorest financial decisions. Six years later and the club is actually regressing making worst decisions than the ones they made previously. Instead of wrapping up De Gea's contract years ago, they let it run down. Then to make a bad decision worse, you sign Sanchez, let Herrera go, but sign Rojo, Young, Smalling and Jones on extensions. Like for real, who's making these kinds of decisions?!?!

Wonder why Real isn’t linked at all with Sane. We have way too many LWs. Bale isn’t in the plans. And Asensio has been buns. Need one lefty if we plan to keep the 4-3-3 (wait can Sane cut in from the right onto his left, now that I think about it he mainly played LW,) and Salah def won’t be available.

Buffon washed, Mbappe just looking around like "this is what I was talking about"

Reims up 2-0
And he scores a minute later 2-1

Last edited:
Anywhere De Ligt goes, he will be there for at least a decade. There won't be another chance to snap him up like this. if you're United, you pay the price and roll with it. You got a WC CB for years to come and your CB need is sorted. Just wish we were in for him. Ya'll got cash to burn judging by all the players you're being linked to.

If you get, De Ligt, Wan Bisaka, Daniel James, a midfielder who can pass and defend, somehow top that off with Griezmann, that's a really good summer, its just gonna cost you about 370 mill

AC56D173-2513-4E75-A649-F9402EF52055.jpeg
I’m ****in done with puma already...
Purple on our home shirt...the only other non primary colors that should be on our home shirt are white, navy or maroon

Last edited:

Look at the joy on this man's face :lol:

Can't lie I wanted Poch ahead of a Zidane return (a return was always going to happen), wish he asked RM to come and get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom