⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 day away from match of the century boys

4856F81D-C81A-4A71-84E7-C0E8CE37571D.jpeg

anybody know anything on this kid anzou? apparently we're about to sign him away from la masia and all the barca fans are pretty pissed at their board for letting him get away. dortmund is also on him tough but we're in the lead to close the deal

Fumbling CL qualification potentially has cost us Gnabry along with other players. Cant see him coming without it and Real being in for him. This could have so many negative ramifications for us because unless we really spend, I don't see us qualifying next year or the year after.

Conte would've quit before the season ended working with the last board I promise you :lol:

No way he would've accepted zero January signings.

I wanted him tbf since I thought he'd get the most out of the current squad and definitely would've gotten top 4 but I'm not that mad anymore since the club ended up with one of my preferred long term options in ETH. Conte was the best short term one

Last edited:
Conte would've quit before the season ended working with the last board I promise you :lol:

No way he would've accepted zero January signings.

I wanted him tbf since I thought he'd get the most out of the current squad and definitely would-be gotten top 4 but I'm not that mad anymore since the club ended up with one of my preferred long term options in ETH. Conte was the best short term one

Na bro…

Conte wouldn’t have quit anytime soon at such a historical club.

You forget he was begging for the job?

Na bro…

Conte wouldn’t have quit anytime soon at such a historical club.

You forget he was begging for the job?
I dunno man, he doesn't have patience for clubs messing around with him or breaking promises and I don't think he would've been able to work with the last United board for long without losing it and no one would blame him :lol:

Even the reports that came out after motioned the club was turned off by his demanding personality, AKA willing to call them on the BS, and Ron vetoed any interest.

I dunno man, he doesn't have patience for clubs messing around with him or breaking promises and I don't think he would've been able to work with the last United board for long without losing it and no one would blame him :lol:

Even the reports that came out after motioned the club was turned off by his demanding personality, AKA willing to call them on the BS, and Ron vetoed any interest.

Yea he’d quit eventually but I guarantee you he would have loved to stay at United for however long possible.

That rumor about Ronaldo vetoing the appointment isn’t confirmed. But if he did veto it, that was stupid on his part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom