⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mans still salty he have up a goal to Iniesta in the 2010 world cup final

Na, everything that has been coming out of RvDV’s mouth lately has been harsh but it’s been facts.

The man has been on a roll. 🎲

:lol:
1624398825864.png

When’s the last Croatia game you saw since 2018? None. You literally have no idea what you’re talking about.

You can tell me about Bolivia, Paraguay, or give me COVID Copa America updates or something - but Croatia? That’s out your reach bro.

Stay in that lane.

I’ve watched their last three matches in this tournament. I couldn’t care less about their recent Nations League (it’s a fake cup) form. They’re a good tournament team, as proved by the fact that they made it further in the World Cup than you ever have.

I’ll talk about whatever the **** I want, I’ve watched most of the matches in this tournament so far. Miss me with that bull****.

I’ve watched their last three matches in this tournament. I couldn’t care less about their recent Nations League (it’s a fake cup) form. They’re a good tournament team, as proved by the fact that they made it further in the World Cup than you ever have.

I’ll talk about whatever the **** I want, I’ve watched most of the matches in this tournament so far. Miss me with that bull****.

So they’re a good team basically because their name is Croatia. That’s basically what your saying.

Know what, I want to see if Dollars and Sense Trey feels the same way. Put some money on Croatia. Show me.:lol:

If anybody else feels as adamant about this Croatian squad, please join this conversation because Trey has got to be the only one.

But maybe I’m wrong. :lol:

So they’re a good tournament team because their name is Croatia. That’s basically what your saying.

Know what, I want to see if Dollars and Sense Trey feels the same way. Put some money on Croatia. Show me.:lol:

Already did.
A313A351-5082-445C-A3D9-283D25BE5922.jpeg

They have a talented squad and with the exception of Modric (who is still a baller) they’re not that old. Did a Croatian dude **** your gf or something? What’s your beef?

You play France in a few days, just clench those buttcheeks and hope they don’t curb stomp you like the Germans did…

Already did.
A313A351-5082-445C-A3D9-283D25BE5922.jpeg

They have a talented squad and with the exception of Modric (who is still a baller) they’re not that old. Did a Croatian dude **** your gf or something? What’s your beef?

You play France in a few days, just clench those buttcheeks and hope they don’t curb stomp you like the Germans did…

I have nothing against Croatia man, they’re just not a good team anymore, this isn’t personal.

You’re the one making it personal bringing up Portugal every 5 mins. When all I’m doing is talking about CROATIA.

EDIT - So you bet Croatia would beat Scotland, wow you’re wizard Trey. Make a Croatia bet going forward, I wanna see it. Show me.

Over in Brazil, the saying has always been that England plays like rice and beans :lol:
Wild how no matter the manager or talent at hand, they always play dull and boring footy man :lol: :smh:

I guess they never really think outside of the box when it comes to managers anyways so probably fitting but I can't help but imagine if they had someone like Wenger in charge of all that young talent

Wild how no matter the manager or talent at hand, they always play dull and boring footy man :lol: :smh:

I guess they never really think outside of the box when it comes to managers anyways so probably fitting but I can't help but imagine if they had someone like Wenger in charge of all that young talent

England: “All our best domestic teams are managed by foreigners, what shall we do with our international team?”

FA: “Well……….we must bloody hire an ol’ English chap, he’ll know what to do!!”

Coupé It Coupé It I just said they’re a tough out, not that they’ll win the tournament. You made it personal when you told me to “stay in my lane.” I have nothing to prove to you.

I’d wish you good luck, but that’d be insincere.

Peace:emoji_v:

Coupé It Coupé It I just said they’re a tough out, not that they’ll win the tournament. You made it personal when you told me to “stay in my lane.” I have nothing to prove to you.

And you told me to have a seat and brought up Portugal when all I said is that Croatia isn’t a tough out or good team anymore - And that was mean Trey!!!!!! Wahhh 😢

I’m going to be the bigger man here tho. I sincerely wish you good luck. I finally hope Argentina can win a trophy in your lifetime. If not - they can always try again next year…

or the next year…

or the next year…

or forever how long fake Copas keep going.

And you told me to have a seat and brought up Portugal when all I said is that Croatia isn’t a tough out or good team anymore - And that was mean Trey!!!!!! Wahhh 😢

I’m going to be the bigger man here tho. I sincerely wish you good luck. I finally hope Argentina can win a trophy in your lifetime. If not - they can always try again next year…

or the next year…

or the next year…

or forever how long fake Copas keep going.
Both of y'all get out y'all bag and go hug it out. I do have to agree with Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T regarding Croatia. I know they have a few old dogs, but said players along with many of their players still have the ability to hold it down at their respected positions. I don't think many teams want to face them.

From what I've seen from Croatia in this competition, they haven't looked impressive but they're also not necessarily a team where I'd immediately think 'yay' if we hypothetically had to face them. Though I generally wouldn't really think that in any situation aside from some truly woeful opponents.

For context: In a 157 to 1 vote, Hungary just made it illegal to show/discuss 'LGBT content' in schools and tv aimed at ages under 18.
It also just generally criminalizes the sharing of any information that "promotes homosexuality or gender change" with someone under the age of 18.

I'm being sarcastic, PSK accused him of being a deplorable and produced no evidence. I haven't seen him in here since

Cant wait to see england get torture rack via a group of death team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom