⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s 200M for 35% then the current owners are getting a massive return on their initial investment while still retaining a majority interest. Messi, meanwhile, gets to profit of the buzz he’ll create here in the US. It’s a win-win for everyone.
The valuation of the organization will spike with Messi stepping on the field. Whoever is selling better take into account the forward looking valuation of the club, regardless of the estimated ROI based on today's value. The new TV deal coming in will help too. If the top MLS clubs are worth 850-ish million, let's be generous and say IMFC is worth 800. Whoever is being diluted shouldn't take less than 250.

That said the owners are the 1% so **** em and I hope Messi gets every last penny he can from them.

The valuation of the organization will spike with Messi stepping on the field. Whoever is selling better take into account the forward looking valuation of the club, regardless of the estimated ROI based on today's value. The new TV deal coming in will help too. If the top MLS clubs are worth 850-ish million, let's be generous and say IMFC is worth 800. Whoever is being diluted shouldn't take less than 250.

That said the owners are the 1% so **** em and I hope Messi gets every last penny he can from them.

I agree on the future value of the league. Whoever sold to Messi gets to cash out at a nice profit while retaining equity, which will continue to appreciate in value like you pointed out. It seems like everyone will eat here.

the scoreline is not staying like this all match. I'm expecting Liverpool to score at some point

Só City need a tie this weekend and Pool need to comeback and win today and on the weekend to win, right?

City could draw if Liverpool draw/lose.

D5C68472-4429-417A-B21D-0729CC78D6D6.jpeg

I can’t remember the last time you were right about anything.

You should have stayed silent.

:lol:

You thirsty af for responding to that reaction to a goal like I said Southampton was going to win :lol:

Meth need to bring back the xenophobic television or that old *** Barca fan, at least they understood the sport |l

You thirsty af for responding to that reaction to a goal like I said Southampton was going to win :lol:

Meth need to bring back the xenophobic television or that old *** Barca fan, at least they understood the sport |l

You took your pom poms out celebrating the Saints goal like a school girl. :lol:

I don’t understand the sport? Coming from someone who said Rashford was the next Ronaldo and wanted “My Captain” Harry Maguire over Ruben Dias.

Yea you really know the sport considering how much you been talking about the Ragnick “TrIaNgLeS” for months.

Mannnnnnn, wash your face.

You took your pom poms out celebrating the Saints goal like a school girl. :lol:

I don’t understand the sport? Coming from someone who said Rashford was the next Ronaldo and wanted “My Captain” Harry Maguire over Ruben Dias.

Yea you really know the sport considering how much you been talking about the Ragnick “TrIaNgLeS” for months.

Mannnnnnn, wash your face.
Hombre just bitter at home staring at the wall mad pundits arent talking about United and Haggy Ten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom