⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You took your pom poms out celebrating the Saints goal like a school girl. :lol:

I don’t understand the sport? Coming from someone who said Rashford was the next Ronaldo and wanted “My Captain” Harry Maguire over Ruben Dias.

Yea you really know the sport considering how much you been talking about the Ragnick “TrIaNgLeS” for months.

Mannnnnnn, wash your face.

:rofl:
$50 for a post of me calling Rashford the next Ronaldo

Another $50 for a post saying I want Harry Maguire over Ruben Dias

Bruh really mad nobody want Conte

Hombre just bitter at home staring at the wall mad pundits arent talking about United and Haggy Ten.

:lol:They actually are

Freaking Adidas. Authentic short sleeve kit just got a $40+ price hike from this last season.

Boy’s saw what we paid for the Y3 kits and said Pandemic is over, time to pay up.

I may wait for later in the season when they inevitably go on sale, that Long Sleeve Mbappe with the 14 on the sleeve is a must

20220517_174841.jpg
20220517_174845.jpg

Adidas stays wity a hand in my pocket with all these retro kits/gear :lol: :smh:
I wanted to get the shirt but can't justify the pricetag

Straight money grab

With Mbappe’s departure…..

I just know that PSG are going to put up a ridiculous bid to get Leão and Milan are going to have to accept it.

And I think that’s a terrible environment for him to be in.

With Mbappe’s departure…..

I just know that PSG are going to put up a ridiculous bid to get Leão and Milan are going to have to accept it.

And I think that’s a terrible environment for him to be in.
Apparently they're interested in Nunez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom