⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I went straight into it shortly after posting cause thats the only other thread we frequent. :lol: . Real weirdo man. Imagine pretending to being in prison posting on Niketalk. These guys needs some help. mastamind89 mastamind89 these are the type of people you associate with?

Mastaminds about his business. He probably had no idea. But I remember them being friends. Maybe I’m mistaken tho. Maybe I’m not remembering it correctly.

Thats WILD AF! :rofl:

I've always remember him posting in the NBA thread when I used to lurk back in like 06-08 before I ended up making an account. Stopped going in there when it was toxic AF in its prime...you could literally miss 2-3 pages of posts reading through 1 page lol.

Never understood burner accounts, just owe up to your takes and keep it moving.

Thats WILD AF! :rofl:

I've always remember him posting in the NBA thread when I used to lurk back in like 06-08 before I ended up making an account. Stopped going in there when it was toxic AF in its prime...you could literally miss 2-3 pages of posts reading through 1 page lol.

Never understood burner accounts, just owe up to your takes and keep it moving.

I’m starting to think the NFL thread might be the worst. Deadset obviously created it for the NFL thread.

NFL thread is also responsible for Champ not being on NT anymore and he’s like one of the nicest people ever.

Someone clue me in :lol:
I don’t go in the nfl thread and only stated checking out the NBA during these playoffs

He made a burner and was just using it for hot takes? Or saying crazy things

I’m starting to think the NFL thread might be the worst. Deadset obviously created it for the NFL thread.

NFL thread is also responsible for Champ not being on NT anymore and he’s like one of the nicest people ever.
Damn didn't even know why Champ left because of that. He was always caping for CR7 and Real Madrid. In a sense you kind of remind me of him...like in the nicest way possible :lol:

NBA thread has toned down a lot. I think its just a changing of the guard. All the players we've grown up to watch and support have all retired so I can see why it's less intense. League is so open now I'm all ears for these takes and criticism.

Weren't people betting on stupid stuff all the time in the NFL thread? I casually follow the NFL and rarely ever go in that thread.

Damn didn't even know why Champ left because of that. He was always caping for CR7 and Real Madrid. In a sense you kind of remind me of him...like in the nicest way possible :lol:

NBA thread has toned down a lot. I think its just a changing of the guard. All the players we've grown up to watch and support have all retired so I can see why it's less intense. League is so open now I'm all ears for these takes and criticism.

Weren't people betting on stupid stuff all the time in the NFL thread? I casually follow the NFL and rarely ever go in that thread.

No idea. I don’t follow the NFL thread.

But Champ said he was done because of them.

That I’m absolutely positive about.

No idea. I don’t follow the NFL thread.
Good choice. That thread gets weird and not in the fun "NBA thread" kind of weird. Makes sense DSA wanted to make an alt account to let off apparently racist hot takes in there.

Dude wasn't even a successful troll. Did anybody - ANYBODY - else even notice or realize there was this hindu daddy account posting ****? :lol:

Good choice. That thread gets weird and not in the fun "NBA thread" kind of weird. Makes sense DSA wanted to make an alt account to let off apparently racist hot takes in there.

Dude wasn't even a successful troll. Did anybody - ANYBODY - else even notice or realize there was this hindu daddy account posting ****? :lol:

I didn’t even know who that person was. So I clicked his name and he’s watching us. So that super confirms it’s DSA. Because I’ve never seen Hindu daddy in here. :lol:

700084D2-4094-42BD-A87A-855D8F485127.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom